Missouri Sophie Cunningham | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Missouri Sophie Cunningham

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
Well if you don't believe me even though I live, breathe, and sleep WNBA, let's see what Stephanie White (who used to coach in the WNBA) thinks about her....

She's right on.
Shades-I like Cunningham too, I just think there are other as talented or more talented players in her class and at her position. She is good, just not sure where she will be drafted at this point. Low 1st round at best in my mind, that’s all I am saying.
As for using Stephanie White as a point of reference, given her track record coaching and recruiting, you might want to find another source. She’s been abysmal at Vandy and I don’t see it getting better.

Reaction Score
Shades-I like Cunningham too, I just think there are other as talented or more talented players in her class and at her position. She is good, just not sure where she will be drafted at this point. Low 1st round at best in my mind, that’s all I am saying.

We don't seem to be differing that much, except although Sophie isn't lacking talent, you seem to think it's all about talent and not about these qualities she possess. Those qualities are somewhat rare in a player which is why I consider Sophie a keeper no matter where she goes in the draft... as long as she can stay healthy.

As for using Stephanie White as a point of reference, given her track record coaching and recruiting, you might want to find another source. She’s been abysmal at Vandy and I don’t see it getting better.

She's definitely struggling trying to rebuild Vandy, but she's had success in the WNBA. She even coached her team to the WNBA Finals in 2015. I have no doubt that she can recognize WNBA-level talent.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34
Top Bottom