Missouri @ Georgia - 1/25/18 | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Missouri @ Georgia - 1/25/18

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Well they've beaten twice in a row and were physical doing it. That's enough.
Ah ok. I wasn't sure if there was some sort of historical animosity or something related to the coaches, or past players, or what not.

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
AND IM READY!! I HAVE A FEW CHOICE WORDS FOR MS.PINGETON AND HER TIGERS :mad:
Then you should speak to Wilson also. She is pretty free with swinging her elbows especially when she is frustrated. Not just against Mizzou. I remember one game when it was so obvious the announcers commented about it. There will probably be some technical fouls in this weekend's game. No way Mizzou leaves there with a win.

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
I'd put money on Duke vs either of those two.....as long as the game was played in Cameron Indoor. UGA did play UVA early in the season..... UGA won 64-61..... in a dog fight.
You threw in the caveat of "Cameron Indoor" which is nice but you lost me when you lost to UNC. Really? No, no, no and just no. You can't do that and want to be ranked in the top 16. If JPM can't out x and o Sylvia, than maybe she ain't all that we make of her...I try to like her, I really do but she makes it hard...fortunately she has you on her side so I will continue to give her the benefit of the doubt...:cool:

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
Joni Taylor is a good coach, it just took her some time to get recruiting off the ground.

Mizzou plays at USC on Sunday and our fans do not like them at all. It will be a raucous crowd and I would expect a chippy game again. There is a lot of bad blood between USC and Missouri.
You are right, what Landers left them was a bare cupboard and it was clearly time for him to leave and to his credit, he did. Now if the UNCheat coach would take a hint...
I am going long on Georgia here as their resume is pretty good. I will be super excited if they can beat Tenn! That said, I still like Mizzou and love Cunningham's passion (but not her chippiness). The SEC has some depth this year with MSU, Ga, Mizzou, Tex A&M, SC and the cursed Tenn...Even LSU has potential but as I noted in my Hotseat thread (note my plug), Nikki Fargas nee Caldwell has not achieved like what Taylor is doing at Georgia...

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
You threw in the caveat of "Cameron Indoor" which is nice but you lost me when you lost to UNC. Really? No, no, no and just no. You can't do that and want to be ranked in the top 16. If JPM can't out x and o Sylvia, than maybe she ain't all that we make of her...I try to like her, I really do but she makes it hard...fortunately she has you on her side so I will continue to give her the benefit of the doubt...:cool:

:rolleyes: I assume you were being sarcastic with that remark.

Reaction Score
Then you should speak to Wilson also. She is pretty free with swinging her elbows especially when she is frustrated. Not just against Mizzou. I remember one game when it was so obvious the announcers commented about it. There will probably be some technical fouls in this weekend's game. No way Mizzou leaves there with a win.

To your point I have seen her thrown a couple of elbows out of frustration but I can't sit and pretend that the players who were guard her were throwing some of their own. I don't think Aja is dirty at all but you can't let a player just sit there and beat up on you especially if the refs are acting oblivious to it.

cockhrnleghrn

Crowing rooster
Reaction Score
Why is that?

There are two teams in the SEC that a lot of us think play rather dirty - Mizzou and Kentucky. During and after the game at Missouri, a lot of video evidence of dirty play on the part of Missouri made the rounds amongst our fans. Besides, let's face it, heated rivalries make sports more fun and it helps attendance.

cockhrnleghrn

Crowing rooster
Reaction Score
Ah ok. I wasn't sure if there was some sort of historical animosity or something related to the coaches, or past players, or what not.

The bad blood goes back to last season so I guess that's historical, lol.

Bliss

Mizzou Ballyhoo
Reaction Score

We'll have to beat SC, Dawn's antics, and the refs. It won't be pretty.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chino323

Top Bottom