Missouri and Becky | The Boneyard

Missouri and Becky

Reaction Score
I may be a newbie here, but what is this thread about and/or what has it got to do with UConn WBB?
Well, it means that The University of South Carolina is no longer
undefeated, that they (USC) can be beaten, and that they were
beaten by an unranked team. A Tiger team that was short of
players and long on heart. So. it could make a difference in
the NCAA seedings = with UCONN having one less "hard" game
in the bracket....,
and an easier path to the Final Four ( remember, UCONN's
streak of years of making the FINAL FOUR? ). The list goes on,
So.... perhaps that is helpful and answers your question : " what has
this to do with UCONN WBB". Happy New Year to all!

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
If this board can have threads on song themes, and threads reporting on recent deaths of "whoever", it certainly can stomach posts about a WCBB team who just beat one of our biggest rivals, and the favorite (right now) to win the NC.

Even if it's "6 degrees of Kevin Bacon", a thread about SC tangentially has something to do with UCONN, unlike those song threads.

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
If this board can have threads on song themes, and threads reporting on recent deaths of "whoever", it certainly can stomach posts about a WCBB team who just beat one of our biggest rivals, and the favorite (right now) to win the NC.

Even if it's "6 degrees of Kevin Bacon", a thread about SC tangentially has something to do with UCONN, unlike those song threads.
Okay, so can you explain the meaning of the first two posts? What does Memphis have to do with Mizzou and who is Becky?

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Okay, so can you explain the meaning of the first two posts? What does Memphis have to do with Mizzou and who is Becky?
That, my friend, I can't help you with!! I did not get it either! Maybe they were just being silly?

Reaction Score
That, my friend, I can't help you with!! I did not get it either! Maybe they were just being silly?
Correct. I assume Lawrence was speaking of Coach Hammon. I on the other hand was just being silly and playing off his post.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom