Mississippi Valley State Scouting Report | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Mississippi Valley State Scouting Report

Reaction Score
We’ve now gotten to the point where people are complaining because Hurley isn’t giving the end of our bench enough minutes in blowout games 2 games into the season.

Love this place!

Reaction Score
The two big line up would work well here : )
Are you a proponent of that? Can't remember who it was that everyone busted chops on last year, too lazy to search for them. I liked the idea of it, have liked it since the days of Jacksonville with Artis Gilmore and Pembrook Burrows

Reaction Score
There are 5 newcomers on this team that are learning the system (4 frosh), and getting ready for big games (excluding singare). The end of the bench will not come in until after the 4:00 minute timeout...same as last season. This is just how Hurley does it. He uses these games to try new defenses (and put them on tape for other teams), teach/improve offensive sets, and evaluate different lineup combinations.

The end of the bench will get the same 2-3 min they have always gotten, and it's the right way to do it. He is trying to win. There are limited amounts of time these kids can practice together during the season. These games are great as full speed practices.

Reaction Score
We’ve now gotten to the point where people are complaining because Hurley isn’t giving the end of our bench enough minutes in blowout games 2 games into the season.

Love this place!

I don't get it. We need everyone, but especially our bench freshman, getting as many D1 minutes as possible. Yeah they kind of suck, but it's still a step up from what they faced most nights in HS.

Reaction Score

Love this place!
Who's complaining? If you're referring to me, that wasn't my intent. My intent was to say why would Hurley play the end of the bench more tomorrow than he did on Saturday. In my opinion that isn't what these games are for.

Reaction Score
Who's complaining? If you're referring to me, that wasn't my intent. My intent was to say why would Hurley play the end of the bench more tomorrow than he did on Saturday. In my opinion that isn't what these games are for.
Nope not you. Others!

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
If UConn were to lose to them, it might be the biggest upset in the history of the sport.

Peoples Choice Awards Dont GIF by NBC

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom