Mississippi State? | The Boneyard

Mississippi State?

Reaction Score
Can someone please explain what AEH is trying to say here
A80B7BEA-9372-44BC-80CE-74814C8D0470.jpeg

HGN

Reaction Score
Could it be that since UConn lost to MSU , she is now explaining her transfer there?

HGN

Reaction Score
But MS St lost to ND this past season, so maybe AEH should consider another transfer to South Bend? :rolleyes:
Hmm, I never thought of that......I did read somewhere that she said it gets real hot down there and BBQ is always on the menu.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score

She did not quit on the team. Geno no longer wanted her on the team. Big, big difference, TitleTown
Wow well that pretty much spells it out very directly. Generally we have to guess with reading tea leaves, things we've heard, and piecing it together with tweets or comments by players or coaches. I'm very glad Geno spelled it out. I sure wish it had worked out for AEH, as the previous Ossining player had great success at UCONN, but I wish her nothing but the best at Mississippi State...

Hoping that the next great player to come play at UCONN, who also hails from Ossining, has a much better time. Reading about Griffin - comments about her by her coach and from her as well - leads me to believe she's an A+ kid and teammate and that she will be a great addition to Husky Nation...

Reaction Score
I will note this lovely thread started with a post about a player tweet.

Just sayin.

MainefanSC

golfnut
Reaction Score

She did not quit on the team. Geno no longer wanted her on the team. Big, big difference, TitleTown

Well, we can discuss this all day, but it's a matter of semantics; if she never showed up to play ball, then no she didn't quit. I suspect it was her intention to play for Geno, the team and UConn. I would also be willing to say that being a kid, she had no idea what she had signed up for. Once she realized that it was not "easy peasy" she just plain stopped trying. If MHO is close, then she quit. It doesn't matter how you pretty it up, it's like putting lipstick on a pig. It's not pretty but we probably can agree that she pretty much quit.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score

Just sayin.
Nothing wrong with that. These kids are part of the social media fabric and those who post or tweet, or what not, have many followers and I have no doubt they enjoy the attention, whether it's "likes" or "retweets" or whatever.

It's not like we are discussing anything inappropriate about them, but rather the tweet as it relates to UCONN WBB. I would say this to you, or any person who doesn't like the thread - you don't like it or aren't interested in it? Simply ignore it. There are several types of threads I ignore - mostly OT ones, but if players, parents, or anyone puts social media posts/tweets about themselves or kids as it relates to UCONN, then I think it's fair game.

The minute it turns into inappropriate comments/criticisms, the mods shut it down. We've all seen that before.

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
I had hope that she would have a fine career at UConn. The same hope I have for all our recruits. But she is gone and one way or another , quit or get fired for poor behavior , she made the choices that put her where she is. But as she held our interest while here, and took away an opportunity from another player who may have been here now, it is within the BY purview to follow her career. So her tweets are pertinent , and since I will be dead when she writes her autobiography, they are all we've got from her.

Reaction Score

She wasn't willing to follow team rules anymore, so in essence, she QUIT following team rules. Therefore she quit on her team.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score

Just sayin.
This thread started with a poster requesting clarification about a ‘former’ UCONN player tweet. This thread has obviously gone left but so have many other BY threads without a player tweet. The offense was derived from the savage comments, most of which had nothing to do with the clarification the poster requested or this particular tweet.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom