Jackson is the MAN tonight. That is not meant as a sexist remark

Mulder

In Search of One Objective Poster
Reaction Score
It's Jackson vs Thompson.

SimpleDawg

Dan Mullen, Dak Prescott, and Vic Schaefer fan
Reaction Score
Rickea is being asked to do a lot. Her 6 turnovers are very unVic like, but she obviously can't be stopped by Auburn.

And I realize getting the ball 77 times a game, you're gonna have turnovers.

SimpleDawg

Dan Mullen, Dak Prescott, and Vic Schaefer fan
Reaction Score
I have no idea what happened tonight. But I'll take this win and buy my tickets to Greenville tonight.

Last edited:

GoDawgs4

MSU and All That Too
Reaction Score
Yes a lot of great freshmen this year.

We can finally put a fork in this game.

Finished the game on a 46-25 run.

But did not really feel like it.

Reaction Score
It was an ugly game but I guess if you are MSU, Jackson, Mingo Young, and Carter are your highlights. 2 freshmen and a sophomore showing some promising things for the future.

Entertaining game, hats off to both teams. Both teams were dead tired there at the end but they all played through it.

GoDawgs4

MSU and All That Too
Reaction Score
Our depth came into play tonight as we had our legs at the end. Losing Danberry and Taylor to fouls was blessing in disguise as it allowed some bench players to be in the game during the pressure packed time.

Overall a good win but this team still has a long way to go to reach its potential.

Reaction Score
Unbelievable. Great effort to gut that one out. R Jackson had some unreal offensive rebounds and putbacks.

They also played much better defense on U Thompson in the second half. However U Thompson is very similar to A Mitchell. She is a tough energy player. I’d love to have her with R Jackson as the bookends for J Carter.

Reaction Score
It was an ugly game but I guess if you are MSU, Jackson, Mingo Young, and Carter are your highlights. 2 freshmen and a sophomore showing some promising things for the future.

Entertaining game, hats off to both teams. Both teams were dead tired there at the end but they all played through it.
X Wiggins also was a big highlight tonight. She had two huge three pointers and is a nightmare on defense. Coach Schaefer also trusts her on throwins versus pressure.

I’m also happy to see A Espinoza-Hunter working her way back into playing. She played very physical tonight.

Reaction Score
Did not see this game live because I had granddaughter time. Just watched recorded game and was surprised. How can we give so little effort for first half and then play like our hair was on fire for the last quarter? Got to be stressful on Vic! Really would like to see them play a complete game where the effort is there for 40 minutes, going to need that for the tournaments.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom