• Poll closed .

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
ut book 1.jpg

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
While I love @triaddukefan meme's, especially this one, I just don't think this applies here. I can't recall or find a case where the heavily favored team in this rivalry actually lost a game to a lesser opponent. So, this series of games does go by the book in who's favored has won...sorry Triad.... :oops:

I want to see Austin step up and show why she was rated #4 HG rankings. Sadly, I would wager she disappears in this game...

DefenseBB

Reaction Score
So get this, Austin forgot her jersey so she's wearing #13 today instead of #0...she's a very tough person to root for...SMH...

DefenseBB

Reaction Score
Well, all MSU has to do is keep close until the end and Coach Yo will do something to give the game away...

Reaction Score
How long is Madison Scott gonna be out. She has arguably been the best player for Ole Miss this season.

GoDawgs4

MSU and All That Too
Reaction Score
Ugggghhhh. State is wearing black uniforms. Just don’t get it. Our colors are maroon and white. I get wearing an occasional special/commemorative uniform. But all of our teams, FB, MB, BB and WB now wear black almost all the time. We always seem to play terrible when we wear black as well. Regardless of the sport.
Same tonight. Horrific first quarter.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Ugggghhhh. State is wearing black uniforms. Just don’t get it. Our colors are maroon and white. I get wearing an occasional special/commemorative uniform. But all of our teams, FB, MB, BB and WB now wear black almost all the time. We always seem to play terrible when we wear black as well. Regardless of the sport.
Same tonight. Horrific first quarter.
I feel ya. There was a phase where pretty much everybody adopted alternative black uniforms, regardless of their school colors. Seems like almost everybody has/had a gray phase as well.

DefenseBB

Reaction Score
How long is Madison Scott gonna be out. She has arguably been the best player for Ole Miss this season.
Rrrrinnnggg,bbbrrrringgg, "Hello?"..."Oh yes, hold on a second...Hey SECbbfan Shakira Austin is on the phone wanting to speak with..." :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
Rrrrinnnggg,bbbrrrringgg, "Hello?"..."Oh yes, hold on a second...Hey SECbbfan Shakira Austin is on the phone wanting to speak with..." :rolleyes:

I am not discounting Shakira, she is great but honestly Scott has been critical not just scoring but rebounding as well.

Ole Miss playing with a lot of fire vs Miss St right now.

GoDawgs4

MSU and All That Too
Reaction Score
I feel ya. There was a phase where pretty much everybody adopted alternative black uniforms, regardless of their school colors. Seems like almost everybody has/had a gray phase as well.
True. State has incorporated gray/silver some over the years as well. Just not a fan of the black uniforms because we seem to always play terrible regardless of the sport.

GoDawgs4

MSU and All That Too
Reaction Score
Awful first half by State. Credit to Ole Miss. They are playing like this is a rivalry. We are playing like it is a stroll in the park on a Sunday afternoon.

GoDawgs4

MSU and All That Too
Reaction Score
Taylor has had the ball twice at the end of two quarters and just held the ball. At least heave it towards the basket. You have nothing lose.

Reaction Score
Ole Miss making a HUGE run right now. Completely out hustling State right now.

Down 4 with Ole Miss at the FT line

Reaction Score
Ole Miss blew so many opportunities the last few possessions. McCray hasn't done any coaching this quarter.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom