missing kneepads | The Boneyard

missing kneepads

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
just as we were able to separate Chong from Hartley she pull this...

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Now that you mentioned it Daddy, I think one factor in all this seems to be a tendency for the TV productions to be relying more today on views of a broader piece of the court. To me it is lazy and cheap production. Fewer personnel, fewer cameras and less work on in game production: you know, the go to camera three, zoom 2 stuff.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Now that you mentioned it Daddy, I think one factor in all this seems to be a tendency for the TV productions to be relying more today on views of a broader piece of the court. To me it is lazy and cheap production. Fewer personnel, fewer cameras and less work on in game production: you know, the go to camera three, zoom 2 stuff.
It may be cheaper but I actually prefer the wider angle - with team sports where action is fast and everyone is moving all the time it is nice to see the full area of action so you can watch the screens forming the cuts being made off the ball and the wide open player that no one is passing the ball to!

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
It may be cheaper but I actually prefer the wider angle - with team sports where action is fast and everyone is moving all the time it is nice to see the full area of action so you can watch the screens forming the cuts being made off the ball and the wide open player that no one is passing the ball to!

I understand. It just seems to me that the panorama can be cut quite a bit quite often with little loss of the benefits you mention. Like to ee them make an effort at it. Hope the NCAAs will devote more of an effort production wise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom