Mir McLean Full Season Highlights

Reaction Score
Potential, Potential, Potential.
Still... she may end up with the CIA with
the Arabic Language and Middle East Studies major! Z

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Having seen Mir in high school, I would like to see her add a jumper in the lane. From her FT shooting, we can see that she is a decent shooter. Too many times this year, she got the ball, either from a pass or a rebound, but was too far under the basket to effectively maneuver. I think she can add a FT line jumper a Gabby Williams did.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
From the UConn Blog’s premium section, this teaser:

Hidden Huskies: Mir McLean just makes plays – when she chooses to

“As Geno Auriemma put it, Mir McLean has “tremendous natural ability,” which was evident throughout her freshman year. She’s incredibly athletic and isn’t that raw in terms of skills...The biggest obstacles for McLean to overcome all seem to be on the mental side: Maintaining focus, making better decisions and playing more in control. If she can learn to give 100 percent all the time, she’ll be a menace to opposing teams and a huge asset for Auriemma and the Huskies.”

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Here’s an article from last November. Mir knew she wouldn’t get much playing time last season and she knew why. I sincerely hope she can get it all together this coming season because I can just imagine Mir/Aubrey/Aaliyah causing havoc with their defense, getting the garbage points, stealing rebounds, etc. Geno can platoon them to keep opponents guessing and to keep the pressure on all game. The thought gives me shivers.

Reaction Score
Here’s an article from last November. Mir knew she wouldn’t get much playing time last season and she knew why. I sincerely hope she can get it all together this coming season because I can just imagine Mir/Aubrey/Aaliyah causing havoc with their defense, getting the garbage points, stealing rebounds, etc. Geno can platoon them to keep opponents guessing and to keep the pressure on all game. The thought gives me shivers.

Love that last quote from her, “I feel ready. Not to prove myself but to better myself”

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom