Minor Point from SMU; blue shirts | The Boneyard

Minor Point from SMU; blue shirts

Reaction Score
Does anyone know why Sid and Alterique had to change out of the blue tshirts under their uniforms?

Reaction Score
Can you imagine if this was Jalen? He would have gotten hammered here. GADAM KID CANT TUCK HIS SHIRT OR FOLLOW COLOR RULES!

Reaction Score
Just the refs being jerks. They didn’t even tell them during the timeout . They had to wait until it was over to tell alterique and Sid.

I know it’s the rule but if it was such a big deal to them they should have told the players a lot sooner.

Reaction Score
Just the refs being jerks. They didn’t even tell them during the timeout . They had to wait until it was over to tell alterique and Sid.

I know it’s the rule but if it was such a big deal to them they should have told the players a lot sooner.
small time refs being small time in a small time conference game.

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
small time refs being small time in a small time conference game.

Reminiscent of our first game ever at Moody Coliseum, in the mid-1960's. Wes Bialosuknia was team captain. Before the game, the captains from both teams met with the officials at center court, exchanged pleasantries, and then one of the refs addressed the SMU captain by his first name and asked him how his mother was doing. She had apparently just been released from the hospital. Bialosuknia later said he knew right then that UConn would lose that game, and we did. Our losing streak at Moody continues on with no end in sight.

Reaction Score
Refs can be annoying--probably didn't notice. I've seen it happen at every level--it's nbd.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
I kinda got the impression the request came from the SMU side. If it was refs they would have said it to Sid before the game and Al when he checked in. It was like they thought “hmmm they’re not supposed to wear blue undershirts in gray uniforms. We could be douches or not ehhhhhhhh let’s be douches.”

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom