Minnesota goes to 4-0, beating Seattle | The Boneyard

Minnesota goes to 4-0, beating Seattle

Status
Not open for further replies.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
#23 was the leading scorer. Maya hit 5-7 from the arc and finished with 19 points, 6 rebounds, 2 assists, 1 steal, and 1 block. And only 1 TO. Very nice game from the Magnificent One.

Reaction Score
On the subject of the WNBA...I'm sure that last year, I could watch games for free on WNBA.com...This year they want $4.95, and don't even say if it is for one game--I suspect it is--or for the season. Since I don't get the CPTVSports channel, I hoped to get to see some games there.

Reaction Score
On the subject of the WNBA...I'm sure that last year, I could watch games for free on WNBA.com...This year they want $4.95, and don't even say if it is for one game--I suspect it is--or for the season. Since I don't get the CPTVSports channel, I hoped to get to see some games there.

It's 4.95 for the whole season. And you get games for all the teams, so not a bad deal. There's always the potential issue of technical difficulties, but for the games I have watched, the stream works just fine.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
Nice game by the rookie, Stricklen: 12 points on 4 of 9 shooting (3-7 from 3 pt range).

Reaction Score
It's 4.95 for the whole season. And you get games for all the teams, so not a bad deal. There's always the potential issue of technical difficulties, but for the games I have watched, the stream works just fine.
Thanks, Goodies! I think even a curmudgeonly old skinflint like myself can dig up $4.95! I watched quite a few games there last year, and IIRC the feed was generally good. Thanks again...

Reaction Score
There's certain arenas that tend to have more of the "technical difficulties" than others. Never assume you'll be able to see a San Antonio home game. Apparently Tulsa is equally troublesome this year. Then of course there are things like Liberty-Mystics games where you're hoping for technical difficulties!

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
There's certain arenas that tend to have more of the "technical difficulties" than others. Never assume you'll be able to see a San Antonio home game. Apparently Tulsa is equally troublesome this year. Then of course there are things like Liberty-Mystics games where you're hoping for technical difficulties!

:p

Reaction Score
The Renee Montgomery trade seems reminiscent of the Hershel Walker trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom