Mimi Collins Transferring from Tenn | The Boneyard

Mimi Collins Transferring from Tenn

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
Not sure where to put this but as I was impressed with her play against UCLA as one of the players who hustled, did the little things and is 6'3" front court player, I decided to place it here. For me, I would love to have her at UConn.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
I think it's on the general board buried in the "transfer" thread. But it's big enough news that I'm glad it has its' own thread... FWIW my feelings on the news...

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
I'm not surprised in the least. She, Rennia Davis and Zaay Greene, as I predicted, were on the bubble. Mimi is my kind of player. Young, talented, hard working and raw. But when I watched Vol games she always gave it everything she had, even though it may have been unstructured, pointless and ineffective. She seemed to me the one who would benefit the most from good coaching. Come to UConn young lady, I would certainly welcome you here with open arms.

bballnut90

LV Adherent. Topic Crafter
Reaction Score
Mimi looked really good against UCLA. She'll be a good pickup for whoever lands her. Good size inside with a nice perimeter shot. I think she was underutilized this past season.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
One thing that occurred to me with the news that Collins is now in the transfer portal is that there could be an entire second wave of potential transfers announced in the coming days as spring semesters come to an end around the country. I believe finals at TN rapped up this week. It would make sense that Collins and others completed their academic requirements prior to announcing their intention to transfer as much as anything to avoid having to explain to everyone on campus that they were leaving.

Reaction Score
Some of the fans on the Vol board think there’s one more transfer. And there’s a tread that Zay Green May not be able to play next year

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Some of the fans on the Vol board think there’s one more transfer. And there’s a tread that Zay Green May not be able to play next year
Hope springs eternal, but with Westbrook & Collins leaving and potentially more bad news to come, TN could be in real trouble next year. There are a number of TN fans that wanted a big name coach and not KJH. They are not a patient group down in Knoxville. If the LV’s stumble out of the gate next season it could get very ugly very quickly.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Hope springs eternal, but with Westbrook & Collins leaving and potentially more bad news to come, TN could be in real trouble next year. There are a number of TN fans that wanted a big name coach and not KJH. They are not a patient group down in Knoxville. If the LV’s stumble out of the gate next season it could get very ugly very quickly.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom