Million Dollar NIL player... | The Boneyard

Million Dollar NIL player...

Reaction Score
According to Saban, the potential starting QB @ Alabama is close to 7 figures of NIL...Before playing a down...WOW...

I have no idea how big the numbers will get if this is only 3 weeks into the process

Some of these kids may make more in college than they will as pros..

Link

Reaction Score
I said it in the another thread, 7 figures for some players, but I expected it would be an established player like Lawrence.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I said it in the another thread, 7 figures for some players, but I expected it would be an established player like Lawrence.

Trevor?

The #1 draft pick ⚒️ n the NFL draft a few months ago??

I think his agent will help him with NIL.

Reaction Score
Trevor?

The #1 draft pick ⚒️ n the NFL draft a few months ago??

I think his agent will help him with NIL.
Wrong team brother.

1626822519746.gif

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
According to Saban, the potential starting QB @ Alabama is close to 7 figures of NIL...Before playing a down...WOW...

I have no idea how big the numbers will get if this is only 3 weeks into the process

Some of these kids may make more in college than they will as pros..

Link

As they should if you think about it. Which is a bigger revenue generator. The starting QB at Bama or the backup QB for some middling NFL franchise? Think about all the CFB stars that the networks sold for TV ratings who never made a ripple in the NFL.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
As they should if you think about it. Which is a bigger revenue generator. The starting QB at Bama or the backup QB for some middling NFL franchise? Think about all the CFB stars that the networks sold for TV ratings who never made a ripple in the NFL.

Just being a scholarship QB on Bama roster guaranteed you an easy life of car salesman and 40' fishing boats for the rest of your life. And that was before NIL.

Reaction Score
Just being a scholarship QB on Bama roster guaranteed you an easy life of car salesman and 40' fishing boats for the rest of your life. And that was before NIL.
I’ve always thought car sales seemed like a brutal job. Long days on your feet, tons of people that can’t stand you and reporting to your sales manager like a child to negotiate deals.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I’ve always thought car sales seemed like a brutal job. Long days on your feet, tons of people that can’t stand you and reporting to your sales manager like a child to negotiate deals.

Yes, it is if you are expected to sell cars. These guys are brought on the sales team just to do TV ads and get feet in through the front doors.
Yes, they may do handshakes with some big donors and take photos but they ain't out there hustling.
There's little expectation of them actually selling enough cars to make a living.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom