Miller | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Miller

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Charlie was def a better shooter but in terms of post moves? I dunno, I thought Charlie kind of played more like a sf and face up to the hoop as opposed to miller and his post moves.

Villanueva was an incredibly skilled 7-footer, in the paint and otherwise. Great interior passer as well.

Reaction Score
Charlie was def a better shooter but in terms of post moves? I dunno, I thought Charlie kind of played more like a sf and face up to the hoop as opposed to miller and his post moves.
Charlie became an exceptional interior player here as Calhoun pushed him towards emphasizing his interior play. Here's a highlight clip I made of almost all interior play by Charlie. By his sophomore season, he was dominant inside.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Shonn takes his time, feels where the defense is leaning and pivots to the weakness of it, never in a hurry - he was excellent. He was so good I was pissed we stopped going to him at one point and took 3 straight 3's which we missed. When he's feeling it like that stretch, give it to him, he owned them.

Reaction Score
Imagine if he had gone to a major program for four years, would have been able to really make a name for himself nationally

Reaction Score
Kid is a beast. Whenever we get in dry spells like we tend to do which includes the first half we need to go to him as often as possible.

Reaction Score
Remember when we were all talking about Rodney's double digit scoring streak? Well Shonn has scored in double figures in every game since we played Syracuse on THANKSGIVING. That's 17 straight games with 10+ points. He has also been even better in Conference play, and I think he's on his way to an All-AAC selection.

Reaction Score
Best Player on the Team. Plain and Simple. (Despite what Ollie thinks)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3

Top Bottom