Miller | The Boneyard

Miller

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
Ollie has to find a way to get him a touch on every possession. He is unstoppable in the low post.

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
Great play when in the game, too many fouls though even though some were pretty iffy.

Reaction Score
I have been preaching this all season long. Make sure SM touches the ball inside on every possession and good things happen. We can't afford not to get SM the ball inside. Also, SE looks great inside on offense too.

Reaction Score
Miller will be the hardest player to replace next year. He does a little of everything.
An inside player with post moves that can elevate and score. Who is doing that next year? Enoch need some more floor time and if he hadn't had so many touch fouls, the kid can score.

Reaction Score
An inside player with post moves that can elevate and score. Who is doing that next year? Enoch need some more floor time and if he hadn't had so many touch fouls, the kid can score.
Yes, he is the only player on the present team that has a post game. It seems like Diarra has a few moves inside but he will be a freshman next year.

Reaction Score
Seriously who said he wasn't a great athlete? Reminds me of the guy saying Sticks wasn't an elite athlete. Miller is one of the most explosive athletes we've had in recent memory.

Reaction Score
Seriously who said he wasn't a great athlete? Reminds me of the guy saying Sticks wasn't an elite athlete. Miller is one of the most explosive athletes we've had in recent memory.
I think it was Dogmania. Yes, it was Dogmania that who said he jumps high but he isn't explosive. He also said that SM doesn't player bigger than his size. I think because he is so explosive he plays bigger than his size with scoring, rebounds and blocked shots. I guess Dogmania was on the Stanley isn't athletic enough big east player side. LOL!

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score
He leads the conference in field goal percentage (>58%). Good things happen when he touches the ball. We have to keep getting him the ball on the block and let him go to work.
He's got a rare combination of skills, touch, and athleticism. Always looks under control.

Reaction Score
He is the one guy on this team where I don't get nervous when the ball is in his hands. Sensational this year. It's scary to think where we'd be without him.

Frightening, actually.

Reaction Score
I might get blasted here but I haven't seen a uconn post player as polished with his drop step, hook, turn around jumper since....uh prob donyell?

Reaction Score
He can score in a bunch of ways. Seems to want the ball all the time. He and Dham have really rebounded well.

Reaction Score
Villanueva would have something to say about that.

Charlie was def a better shooter but in terms of post moves? I dunno, I thought Charlie kind of played more like a sf and face up to the hoop as opposed to miller and his post moves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3

Top Bottom