Miller´s Pro Prospects | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Miller´s Pro Prospects

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
He might get a really nice job with that Cornell education... He's a good basketball player, but he has many options.

Reaction Score
Miller scores 4+ points a game on athleticism, but those points come a lot harder with NBA size. Hes an average rebounder and can't play the 3. He's a great basketball player just not a good fit for the size of the NBA. If he chooses to play overseas, I'm sure he will have a very good career. I mean no offense and love him as much as I could love any grad transfer, but objectively speaking the NBA doesn't seem like a fit for him.

Reaction Score
I think Shonn's lack of rebounding is more because of KO's get back in transition mentality, as well as the fact that the team doesn't get nearly enough looks in the paint to begin with. Couple that with the slow pace we play at and great defense and it kind or shorts out rebounding opportunities in my opinion. Also DHam is a great rebounder at his position, so he's taking opportunities Shonn might otherwise have.

Ultimately the thing that will limit Shonn's chances to play in the NBA is perimeter shooting. He would almost be a perfect stretch 4 if he had consistent range to be a 36-38% from 3 type of guy. His relative lack of size as a 4 is pretty irrelevant, it all comes down to his shooting.

Reaction Score
Emeka compared to Horford? Huh

Horford is 1,000 times or more better NBA player than Okafor ever was. I give credit to him for getting a max. deal, how many guys that never made an AS team or won a playoff series get that?

Not sure about his health but I think it's more about the style of the NBA today you can't be 6-9 with zero handle or mid-range game

Amazing that CV is still in the league and BG and EO aren't

I like Miller a lot, he could kind a fit in the new small ball world if he improves his handle and works hard on his perimeter game. I agree, my first reaction is he is a tweener and to small to play a 4 and doesn't have skills or quickness to play a 3
Are you trying to make the stupidest posts in Boneyard history list with this? Horford is 1,000 times the player Emeka ever was? Look up their career stats and get back to me. You act like Emeka was a scrub. He averaged over 12 PPG and 9.9 rebounds to go along with almost 2 blocks per game. Horford has averaged over 14ppg, over a rebound less, and half a block per game less. Horford shoots at a slightly higher percentage but if his career were to end today, their #s would look very similar. I like and respect Horford's game immensely but this is an asinine post.

Reaction Score
Hard work? When? The train is pulling into/out of the station seasonwise. What you see is what you got.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3

Top Bottom