Mikey Williams Arrested | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Mikey Williams Arrested

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Ha. He’s from the burbs. He’s the son of two former college athletes. That’s what’s so ridiculous about the whole thing.

The kids I work with have been roasting Ja for months, and he deserves it. He has everything going for him and his throwing it away because he wants to be a tough guy.

Don't underestimate gang influence with some gun play we see. You don't get "released" from your gang when you become a pro athlete. For the most part, gangs are for life. Gang loyalties/friendships are all some kids have ever known. I don't know Morant's background, but his gun flashing actions are pretty typical of guys with gang affiliations.

Ja Morant is a wannabe from the suburbs who decided he wanted to be a gangster in college. He's already getting called out by ex-gang members for his bulls--t. Bunch of articles on it right now.

Reaction Score
The kids I work with have been roasting Ja for months, and he deserves it. He has everything going for him and his throwing it away because he wants to be a tough guy.

Ja Morant is a wannabe from the suburbs who decided he wanted to be a gangster in college. He's already getting called out by ex-gang members for his bulls--t. Bunch of articles on it right now.
Kids everywhere wanted to be like Ja

Ja just wanted to be like Terry Rozier

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
That video shows gross negligence of judgment by Morant.

Why isn't everyone around informed of the no cell phone rule? You have to be able to control your group. He should have a designated lookout in his group constantly checking for this crap.

SMDH this crap still gets recorded and posted to social media. It's like this generation just refuses to learn.

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
That video shows gross negligence of judgment by Morant.

Why isn't everyone around informed of the no cell phone rule? You have to be able to control your group. He should have a designated lookout in his group constantly checking for this crap.

SMDH this crap still gets recorded and posted to social media. It's like this generation just refuses to learn.
It was an Instagram live so it’s not necessarily something that was recorded and posted. They were just “live” vlogging and Ja made a dumb decision to show off his gun during it.

His homeboy tried to throw the phone down to save him from hisself and everything but it was too late. I really can’t understand how he can’t keep himself from doing something so simple as to not show off a gun on social media.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom