Mike Thorne commits to Illinois | The Boneyard

Mike Thorne commits to Illinois

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
He's a graduate transfer from Charlotte and they had been interested in Shonn Miller.

Every serious competitor for Miller has landed a front court player and he's currently on our campus.

I don't think we could be in better position.

Reaction Score
tumblr_ms48wtdVbd1r31inoo2_250.gif

Reaction Score
Big need filled for Illinois after graduation of Egwu/Colbert transfer. The cookie is crumbling our way. I have been following that recruitment (Thorne Jr.) as Oran "Juice" Jones would say...like a squirrel trying to get a NUT. More good news and reason for the highest degree of optimism imaginable. Should be an easy close out from here.

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
Big need filled for Illinois after graduation of Egwu/Colbert transfer. The cookie is crumbling our way. I have been following that recruitment (Thorne Jr.) as Oran "Juice" Jones would say...like a squirrel trying to get a NUT. More good news and reason for the highest degree of optimism imaginable. Should be an easy close out from here.

...sending DOOMED anti-jinx mojo to counteract these pretty egregious (good word, huh?) mojo violation...

Reaction Score
He's a graduate transfer from Charlotte and they had been interested in Shonn Miller.

Every serious competitor for Miller has landed a front court player and he's currently on our campus.

I don't think we could be in better position.
So if this one doesn't happen, THEN can we admit we have a problem? Hopefully they get it done.

Reaction Score
So if this one doesn't happen, THEN can we admit we have a problem? Hopefully they get it done.
Can you admit that KO's recruiting classes have improved each year, and that this one is perfect re: filling our most obvious needs?

I'd certainly take Adams/Enoch/Miller over UK's trio, and that UK group is considered the best class in the nation.

Reaction Score
Can you admit that KO's recruiting classes have improved each year, and that this one is perfect re: filling our most obvious needs?

I'd certainly take Adams/Enoch/Miller over UK's trio, and that UK group is considered the best class in the nation.[/QUOTE

Sarcasm is so lost on this board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky