Mike says boneyard posters are dumb | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Mike says boneyard posters are dumb

Status
Not open for further replies.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
I got it and thought it was funny. Not lol funny but funny.
It wasn't meant to be lol funny...

Petunia just doesn't like me for some reason.

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
Did the guy say that ALL boneyard posters are dumb... or just the boneyard posters who are UCONN fans ??
Nope, guilt by association for you, I'm afraid. But as a Devils' fan, I'm sure you knew where you stood on any dumbness meter anyway, though I thought your service at my table the other day was quite good.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Nope, guilt by association for you, I'm afraid. But as a Devils' fan, I'm sure you knew where you stood on any dumbness meter anyway, though I thought your service at my table the other day was quite good.
Glad to hear he moved up from the busing staff. He deserves every opportunity for his contributions on the Boneyard.

I look forward to Cam's recommendations on a excellent Italian wine to go with my birthday dinner at Geno's Grille in two weeks. I understand he is an exceptional sommelier . ;)

ctfjr

Life is short, ride hard
Reaction Score
Has this been posted? Was anyone watching the CPTV Sports program "Beyond the Beat" on Tuesday? There was a discussion about the Boneyard in which Mike DiMauro argued that the posters here are the dumbest people in the world. Jeff Jacobs, however, argued just the opposite. Joe Zone is the host.

The show is now somewhere on YouTube.

MD is the quintessential example of 'Opinions are like , everyone has one'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member