Mike Anthony: UConn quarterback Jack Zergiotis missed opportunities ... by a mile | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Mike Anthony: UConn quarterback Jack Zergiotis missed opportunities ... by a mile

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
This kid strikes me as being very self aware and willing to be coached. One thing is clear. He has the respect of the team. They love his command of the huddle. I'm saying with Jack Zergiotis and Steven Krajewski we may not be as weak at QB as we thought. This UMass game will tell us a lot. If Jack Zergiotis connects and we win, watch out.

umass game won’t tell us anything. We win, they suck. We lose, we suck. It’s that simple nothing to read into.

Reaction Score
UMass game won’t tell us anything.
Actually it will. If Jack Zergiotis can find the touch he lacked vs Houston and we sustain drives, score and win it will set us up nicely for the Navy game. But if he struggles, it will be........ (your word choice here).

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
Actually it will. If Jack Zergiotis can find the touch he lacked vs Houston and we sustain drives, score and win it will set us up nicely for the Navy game. But if he struggles, it will be... (your word choice here).

If Jack Zergiotis plays well v. UMASS you know what that tells us? We have a QB that can only play well v. the worst teams in FBS. Is that suppose to be a good thing? He played awful v. incredibly horrible Houston team. This isn't difficult to understand this game is a lose/lose for us.

Reaction Score
So, do we think if MB had played UConn would have won the game?

Reaction Score
That is one of the imponderables of our time.
Would like to have gone to the game but I had to go to the funeral of a good friend. Almost a surreal afternoon for me.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Would like to have gone to the game but I had to go to the funeral of a good friend. Almost a surreal afternoon for me.
Sorry to hear it.

Reaction Score
If Jack Zergiotis plays well v. UMASS you know what that tells us? We have a QB that can only play well v. the worst teams in FBS.
No it doesn't. If he plays well it will tell us our true freshman QB is getting more comfortable with the offense. It will tell us whether his throwing mechanics have improved and whether he and his receivers are in sync. That can only help him going forward when he faces tougher competition. If he flops at UMass, it tells us even more. UMass is a very significant game for Jack Zergiotis--and for the Huskies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom