Mike Anthony: UConn coach Randy Edsall making sure player voices matter in a college football debate that ignores them | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Mike Anthony: UConn coach Randy Edsall making sure player voices matter in a college football debate that ignores them

Reaction Score
Really need to save these quotes from RE about building and developing teens in to young men and how RE stands up for them as a juxtaposition of when RE will undoubtedly thrown them under the bus after a loss. "Lazy Eyes", "Missed Assignments" and other RE post game press conference gems.
;) (Timing made me laugh)

Reaction Score
I love those books of quotes...literally hundreds to use.

The superior man acts before he speaks, and afterwards speaks according to his action.
Confucious

Reaction Score

Proud of Edsall taking a public position on what’s not an easy issue given the institutional pressures faced by so many. He’ll be a sought after voice in most media discussions going forward and that will be a good thing for UConn, especially on the recruiting trail.

The message in his tweet is also straight from the Marc Beeson song “People That Matter”
“The people who care what you have don’t matter and the people who matter don’t care”

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Here is the opposite of Randy perhaps? Dazzler trying to prove he's SEC material.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score

Word was this was pretty much decided last Friday- with plans to announce middle of this week. Interesting that Blauds decided to “go first” as I think many media members were already in the know.

Reaction Score
So silly. I do love hearing from all those super concerned for other people's health.

Other people, like world class athletes and people in their 20s that 1) do not get this virus, and on the slim chance they do, 2) virtually never die.

The fear mongering hysteria needs to stop. The fact is, people in that age group are more likely to die of the flu than of Covid 19.

Reaction Score
So silly. I do love hearing from all those super concerned for other people's health.

Other people, like world class athletes and people in their 20s that 1) do not get this virus, and on the slim chance they do, 2) virtually never die.

The fear mongering hysteria needs to stop. The fact is, people in that age group are more likely to die of the flu than of Covid 19.

It isn't only about life and death. If people suffer from long term effects such as a damaged cardiovascular system, that's a serious issue and makes the idea of playing football seem trivial at best.

https://www.usnews.com/news/health-...of-unknown-long-term-effects-from-coronavirus

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom