Mikal Myers | The Boneyard

Mikal Myers

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chief00

This DT played a great game - got a lot of surge up the middle against the pocket. At 6-1 315pds with relative quick feet he made a difference. Did not her Diaco says Mikal loss body fat etc but in my view he ironically was our best player today. When he was in there he clogged the middle but still pursued on the sweeps.

Reaction Score
This DT played a great game - got a lot of surge up the middle against the pocket. At 6-1 315pds with relative quick feet he made a difference. Did not her Diaco says Mikal loss body fat etc but in my view he ironically was our best player today. When he was in there he clogged the middle but still pursued on the sweeps.

Campenni and Myers are a lot of human flesh to move.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
I think that the DL unfairly gets a lot of grief from the fans. I think everyone wants to see Reyes and Trevardo come back. But I think that there is some really good talent on that line, and Myers and Campenni are definitely among them. I'm looking forward to seeing them grow (pun intended) all year long...

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
Campenni played great. The D-Line has even harder time this year going to a 3-4 as the LBs might be playing more coverage and therefore there's only 3 rushing vs 4 like we've seen in the past. They were one of the few bright spots today

Reaction Score
Campenni and Myers really had great games today. Our punter also made a huge difference as to whether we won or lost. Our d- ends need to get better, it's as simple as that but in their defense they are all newby's at their job. Frank got some play last year but his keys must be different. Everyone else is getting the most reps in their career.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
DT' s are getting consistent push. All of them in the rotation are performing well.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Campenni and Myers are a lot of human flesh to move.
The staff should consider playing both together for a good portion of future games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom