Mid Term Exam | The Boneyard

Mid Term Exam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
Let me say this. IF Tenn had beaten Texas by 17 everybody would be talking positive about Tenn and saying they're back etc etc . UConn is run down, tired, have exams coming up and without the BIG3 and they won the game against a team who played a terrific game. Now with that said we can not expect them to win every game by half time like teams of the past. UConn will have some close games this season. Some fans thought UConn would have a few losses by now. They dont. Theyre playing really well. They look good. Because their starters are playing so many minutes they will have ups and downs this season until the everybody else catches up.

With Saniya not in the game you could see this was a different team. Just imagine if we get some of our key players in foul trouble? So far we havent. This is a really solid team without a starter over 6'3. We beat some top teams who have bigs. We will face more. UConn is very efficent, they have guts and resilience.

I learned along time of go when you fear something, just go out and do it until you get rid of the fear. This team lacks fear. When opponents make their run, UConn comes back. So in this game I give them an A.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog
Top Bottom