Mid Term Exam Part 2 | The Boneyard

Mid Term Exam Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
Another A on Mid Tern Exam 2. Well quickness and defensive pressure beat Texas. Big and slow had approx 13 turnovers. This UConn team is very balanced. I know Atkins sat but so did Katie Lou. Uconn because of its balance on both sides of the ball and quickness won this tuff game. This is a very confident poised team and a team that is driven. Wednesday will be a big hump to get over but I feel we will. Again will the drives to the basket be charges or blocks.

Today Butler was a huge difference. Her size against Lang and just being underneath was what Geno needed. My only concern against ND is ND has good guards who can shoot over and our inexperienced underclassman guards. This could be a problem. Butler should see alot of action in this game. She will take up alot of space and clog up the middle.

As big and as quick as Texas is UConn ran plays got open and once again hit outside shots. Their quickness on defense caused alot of turnovers and frankly had Texas off balance. A big part of that was because Texas did not have alot of ballhandlers. UConn does.

So Wednesday is the big game at ND. ND has alot of players who can score but they have struggled against lesser talented teams. They will be up for UConn and thats where UConns defense will take over. I am very confident we are the better team and I dont think its close however the game is at ND so we have to sit back and enjoy this one.

Reaction Score
Agree Tony! You can not understate Natalie's contribution totoday's win. I was at the game and she was magnificent. She never tired and never backed down. Can't wait to rewatch. She really tipped the scales back to even for us.

Reaction Score
Another A on Mid Tern Exam 2. Well quickness and defensive pressure beat Texas. Big and slow had approx 13 turnovers. This UConn team is very balanced. I know Atkins sat but so did Katie Lou. Uconn because of its balance on both sides of the ball and quickness won this tuff game. This is a very confident poised team and a team that is driven. Wednesday will be a big hump to get over but I feel we will. Again will the drives to the basket be charges or blocks.

Today Butler was a huge difference. Her size against Lang and just being underneath was what Geno needed. My only concern against ND is ND has good guards who can shoot over and our inexperienced underclassman guards. This could be a problem. Butler should see alot of action in this game. She will take up alot of space and clog up the middle.

As big and as quick as Texas is UConn ran plays got open and once again hit outside shots. Their quickness on defense caused alot of turnovers and frankly had Texas off balance. A big part of that was because Texas did not have alot of ballhandlers. UConn does.

So Wednesday is the big game at ND. ND has alot of players who can score but they have struggled against lesser talented teams. They will be up for UConn and thats where UConns defense will take over. I am very confident we are the better team and I dont think its close however the game is at ND so we have to sit back and enjoy this one.
Allen is going to have Kia in her face all game long, and that will wear on her the 2nd half. Should be an interesting game, Lou needs to not let ND being rough with her, get to her head, like the Texas game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog
Top Bottom