Mid season Wooden watch list | The Boneyard

Mid season Wooden watch list

Reaction Score
UCONN has 4 which includes the usual suspects but does not include Z or Crystal Dangerfield. I think you can make the argument that they have contributed more to UCONNs success this year than some of the 4 UCONN players on the list.

Mister2

Looking for Mister1
Reaction Score
UCONN has 4 which includes the usual suspects but does not include Z or Crystal Dangerfield. I think you can make the argument that they have contributed more to UCONNs success this year than some of the 4 UCONN players on the list.

Both Z and Crystal Dangerfield are wonderful players, and UCONN is blessed to have them. Whether they deserve to be on the list clearly depends on one's POV. However, I don't think there is a need to, when making a case of their inclusion, to shine a comparatively negative light on their team mates on the list.

Reaction Score
Both Z and Crystal Dangerfield are wonderful players, and UCONN is blessed to have them. Whether they deserve to be on the list clearly depends on one's POV. However, I don't think there is a need to, when making a case of their inclusion, to shine a comparatively negative light on their team mates on the list.
It wasn’t a negative light, just which players have had a greater input.

Reaction Score
Purely subjective. Maybe defense wasn't ignored......

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Though she missed 4 games this year, I think Lou has been our best player this year. I think the other 5 have all been about equally effective. It's hard to say that Kia and Pheesa, for example, have been better than Crystal and Z. But it's also hard to say the reverse. I think the list is based partly on last season's performance (as it often is), which would explain the absence of Crystal and Z.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom