Mid Major 3 -- Syracuse 1 | The Boneyard

Mid Major 3 -- Syracuse 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Let our mid major team be placed in the Cuse bracket and then kick there ass and out of the tourney.

Reaction Score
F them. Who cares what they say or think? But I guess it is too much to ask from a board that has at least one PC thread a week.

We will get a great PG and another big man in the next few years and will be able to match up with anyone in the country. I am delighted with the season we are having shortcomings and all. If we play them great but part of me wants the pleasure of seeing a real mid major tear apart their zone and knock them out of the NCAA before we have a chance to play them.

Reaction Score
They discuss UConn (mostly bad on their part) simply because it is hidden awe and respect. When they stop discussing UConn, then we should be concerned.

Reaction Score
Let our mid major team be placed in the Cuse bracket and then kick there ass and out of the tourney.

I think there is a realistic chance we play them in the sweet 16 and I'm guessing it will be in MSG. That's bad news for them because our guards will absolutely shred their sh8tty zone just like we did last year. Then send them back to the boondocks of western New York with a bad taste of UConn in their mouths.

Btw: I reluctantly went to Syracuse a few weeks ago because I was forced to attend a work meeting there. Holly Sh8t are these guys serious when they criticize Storrs, CT?! I consider myself a positive and happy person and i was ready to kill myself. Syracuse seriously has to be in the top 10 most depressing places in the world and there's no escape. You need to drive 5 hours just to get back to normal civilization. I know Storrs is bad but at least we have Hartford and are within an hour of Boston and half the time it takes them to drive to NYC.

Sorry if I offended any of the weirdo boneyarders crazy enough to live in that part of the state.

Penfield

a.k.a PencilForest
Reaction Score
Let's at least give them credit for what they are good at- being ranked #1 mid-season, beating a bunch of cup cakes every year, and getting a ton of people into a football stadium for bball games. When you look at it that way I can see why 1 > 3.

WestHartHusk

$3M a Year With March Off
Reaction Score
exCUSEs exCUSEs exCUSEs. they do have a lot of wins in november and december though.

Orc

Reaction Score

Yep. They're that program in a major conference with mid major tourney results.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom