Mick Cronin | The Boneyard

Mick Cronin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Nice comments at the end of the game. Can't stand the guys on court antics, but I'll give credit where it's due.

U

UCONNfan1

Nice comments at the end of the game. Can't stand the guys on court antics, but I'll give credit where it's due.
He is a pretty good speaker - to me it seems at least. I like his comments a bit ago referencing how he was treated vs. how Krapchevsky and Boeheim are treated by the refs, etc. I found that bluntness refreshing. I do agree with you on his courtside antics tho. A bit cloying to say the least...

Reaction Score
UConn fans shouldn't be complaining about courtside antics after all our years with JC. Nobody rode the refs harder.:)

Reaction Score
UConn fans shouldn't be complaining about courtside antics after all our years with JC. Nobody rode the refs harder.:)

It's not a matter of yelling. It's a matter of throwing a hissy fit like a bratty kid.

kobe

Power Conference Enjoyer (Big 12)
Reaction Score
Mick has always been a good guy in the media and always gives the other teams/coaches credit. At times he can sound a bit whiny but beyond that he is a good face of the program.

Reaction Score

Calhoun told the refs to f off, Boehiem and K put on kneepads and whine like a teenage drama queen.

Reaction Score
Kobe is right but what gets me about little Mick is that Jb and MK have a crap load of trophies on their shelves. Little Mick, not so much. Ummm.. None. Win like they have and you'll get some respect.

Reaction Score
superjohn said:
I like Cronin, what did he say?

Just shout outs to other coaches. I thought it was classy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32