Mick Cronin is the problem | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Mick Cronin is the problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Do you know him?
I happen to know him and he is not that at all
Its statement like this that make me cringe

I actually know people who have worked with him a number of times and do not think very highly of him. I have a lot of respect for those peole and I trust their opinions.

Nevermind the well reported transfer thing. I'm actually willing to put that aside, but that was a first class dick move.

If you know him in another light great.

Last edited:

kobe

Power Conference Enjoyer (Big 12)
Reaction Score
Let's be realistic. We had a great run in the early-mid 90's making the Final Four in '92, Elite 8 in '93 and Elite 8 in '96. Outside of that four year run, we haven't accomplished anything in the tournament since the 1960's. We were essentially the east coast Gonzaga from '96 to '05 when Huggins was fired.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
We were essentially the east coast Gonzaga from '96 to '05 when Huggins was fired.

If Gonzaga was considered an outlaw school.

Reaction Score
Let's be realistic. We had a great run in the early-mid 90's making the Final Four in '92, Elite 8 in '93 and Elite 8 in '96. Outside of that four year run, we haven't accomplished anything in the tournament since the 1960's. We were essentially the east coast Gonzaga from '96 to '05 when Huggins was fired.
What are your hopes going into next season?

kobe

Power Conference Enjoyer (Big 12)
Reaction Score
What are your hopes going into next season?
We bring back Troy Caupain (1st team all AAC), Gary Clark (2nd team all AAC and DPOY) and Jacob Evans. Outside of those 3 everyone else is a huge question mark. We add former top 75 recruit from NC State in Kyle Washington and add a top 50 recruit in Jarron Cumberland. Really would like to see how the spring goes with HS kids and grad transfers but we should be a solid tournament team again.

Reaction Score
They are a conference brother and it is in our best intereat for them to win in the tournament. In this game I really felt for them -- just as I hurt for Temple in their loss. In many ways, Cincy is one of the unluckily programs in cbb.
Its not Cincinnati cbb its Cincinnati sports in general. Them along with Cleveland sports are as unlucky as they come althought I would consider Cleveland sports more dysfunctional than unlucky so Id say Cinci is the most unlucky sports city in America

Reaction Score
Its not Cincinnati cbb its Cincinnati sports in general. Them along with Cleveland sports are as unlucky as they come althought I would consider Cleveland sports more dysfunctional than unlucky so Id say Cinci is the most unlucky sports city in America
I mean, they still have Xavier. Right @kobe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3

Top Bottom