Michigan's AD Dave Brandon determined to keep realignment talk going | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Michigan's AD Dave Brandon determined to keep realignment talk going

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Target sponsored the MN Twins baseball field. Cross them off the list.

A company can sponsor more than one facility.

American Airlines, for example, has the AA Arena in Miami and AA Center in Dallas.

U

UConn9604

A company can sponsor more than one facility.

American Airlines, for example, has the AA Arena in Miami and AA Center in Dallas.

...and Target also sponsors the Timberwolves' home arena (Target Center).

Reaction Score
No, he didn't play. And I'd bet he wouldn't be interested in being a Sugar Daddy at all.

Scott Case was my roomate for a semester in McMahon South. Smart kid, CE major, drove a cool car (a woody VW Bug convertible) and had his own PC, which was pretty rare back then. But we didn't dig each other at all: my lack of maturity and focus at the time annoyed him greatly (and he would let me know about it in very unflattering terms), and his utter disdain for my music (as a Music major!) infuriated me.

Jerk.

But relevant to the subject, Scott was absolutely NOT into the UConn sports scene back then and most likely not into it now. If he donates any dough to UConn, IMHO it's going to the Engineering department first. Probably a waste of time bothering him with the pithiness of college athletics at this point...

I had a similar roommate. Was able to corrupt him, however,

Reaction Score
Haha, probably coming someone who voted for Blumenthal and that clown Murphy. The CT senarators are complete embarrassments, on par with the Governor and Warde.

If only his wife took that Senate run money and applied it to UConn sports instead!

Reaction Score
Haha, probably coming someone who voted for Blumenthal and that clown Murphy. The CT senarators are complete embarrassments, on par with the Governor and Warde.

I didn't vote for anyone of these people, obviously, but if anyone thinks McMahon was fit to do anything other than inject wrestlers with steroids, I have to question their sanity. It's an embarrassment for the entire state of Connecticut.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
I didn't vote for anyone of these people, obviously, but if anyone thinks McMahon was fit to do anything other than inject wrestlers with steroids, I have to question their sanity. It's an embarrassment for the entire state of Connecticut.

I think she could cook a dinner or 2

Reaction Score
No, he didn't play. And I'd bet he wouldn't be interested in being a Sugar Daddy at all.

Scott Case was my roomate for a semester in McMahon South. Smart kid, CE major, drove a cool car (a woody VW Bug convertible) and had his own PC, which was pretty rare back then. But we didn't dig each other at all: my lack of maturity and focus at the time annoyed him greatly (and he would let me know about it in very unflattering terms), and his utter disdain for my music (as a Music major!) infuriated me.

Jerk.

But relevant to the subject, Scott was absolutely NOT into the UConn sports scene back then and most likely not into it now. If he donates any dough to UConn, IMHO it's going to the Engineering department first. Probably a waste of time bothering him with the pithiness of college athletics at this point...

Just looked up his profile. I think his girlfriend back then was my RA in West.

Reaction Score
Guys, don't worry. I've been passively playing PowerBall for years now. The odds are starting to shift in my favor and, once I win, we are going to love our new on-campus 100,000 seat football stadium with retractable roof, recliners at every seat, and blinders for our eyes so that we can try to forget that the opponent is friggin' Tulane.

Not gonna lie, this made me LOL pretty hard. :)

Limbo Land

Pounding Down the Doors!
Reaction Score
I think everyone is forgetting our most famous Alumn.... Bob... From Bob's discount furniture. He is a perfect fit for the AAC.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
"Bob's Discount Athletic Conference" was a missed opportunity.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104