Michigan State vs Wisconsin | The Boneyard

Michigan State vs Wisconsin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Mich State completes the hail mary. Did he cross the plane? I think so.

and I was right........

Reaction Score
the prevent defense doesnt work, great game though the first great game of the college football season

Reaction Score

and I was right........

Tough to call that indisputable proof. It was close but I did not see enough to overturn what was called on the field.

Reaction Score

and I was right........
Yeah he was in, MSU wins. Unfortunate for Wisc when Ball sat out the 1st half and they brought him back slowly in the 2nd, that killed their offensive mojo. If Ball doesn't go down they play keep away from MSU the whole game and might have won comfortably, plus Toon was playing injured also. That safety was the correct call but was costly for the Badgers. I still think Wisconsins offense, when healthy is the best in the country, but the defense really misses JT Watt, not what they were last year.

Reaction Score
What a game Wouldn't have watched the end if the WS game was close. WOW Puljos just hit his third HR of the game

hes only enhancing his legacy now and doing it clean we think at least we hope

Reaction Score
Wisconsin used two timeouts on the final drive because they thought they would get the ball back. If the coach didnt the game probably goes to ot

Reaction Score
Wisconsin used two timeouts on the final drive because they thought they would get the ball back. If the coach didnt the game probably goes to ot

At the time it looked as if it could have been a good decision but they could not get the stop on third down. In retrospect it cost them the game.

Reaction Score
He was definitely in. Sheer luck. #3 who got hit in the helmet should've caught it, he just wasn't paying attention. Gotta play till the end.

Reaction Score
I thought the first timeout Bielema called was fine, but the 2nd one was getting way too greedy, and ultimately, is the reason they lost the game.

Reaction Score
Lot's of offense on both sides. Exciting to watch. Don't leave your seat. How quick those offenses, QB's and WR's moved that ball - on both teams. And the stadium was rocking. Got's to get some of that at Rentschler.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom