Michigan Feeling A Little Better | The Boneyard

Michigan Feeling A Little Better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Those pesky NJIT Highlanders up 7 on Villanova early in the 2H. La Tech up 17 on NC State early in the 2H as well. Louisville up 12 on CS Northridge. Stanford-Texas in a close one in an RPI neutral battle. We'll see what this thread jinxes.

Edit: Whoops, wrong place. Didn't realize I was on this board. So to get it on topic, Michigan feels a little better since they stink this year, but at least they know they get to beat Rutgers.

Reaction Score
Stupid post, NJIT blown out.

Those pesky NJIT Highlanders up 7 on Villanova early in the 2H. La Tech up 17 on NC State early in the 2H as well. Louisville up 12 on CS Northridge. Stanford-Texas in a close one in an RPI neutral battle. We'll see what this thread jinxes.

Edit: Whoops, wrong place. Didn't realize I was on this board. So to get it on topic, Michigan feels a little better since they stink this year, but at least they know they get to beat Rutgers.

Reaction Score

No wonder the # of likes? Panderer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01