Michelle - Will Lady Vols Slow Down Baylor? | The Boneyard

Michelle - Will Lady Vols Slow Down Baylor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
ESPN - Link

I'll be shocked if they do. However, I 'm hoping for a good 1st half.

I do want to see Baylor win and win all their games up to when they play UConn. Then I want to see UConn give them their second loss.

Reaction Score
I saw the Lady Vols play Georgia Tech up close, and I was surprised at how easily they dominated the game...especially when they applied some full court pressure. They were very tough inside...Bashaara Graves was their key in that game. I saw the Texas game on television, and they seemed to have kept their dominant inside play, and Spani and Burdick played better than in the GTech game. Massengale seemed better, as well...and Simmons seems to have gotten the message on the defensive end, at least.

If Harrison can't play, that will hurt their inside game, but I'll be very surprised if Baylor doesn't get a good game...especially if Simmons has a good shooting night.

Reaction Score
I saw the Lady Vols play Georgia Tech up close, and I was surprised at how easily they dominated the game...especially when they applied some full court pressure. They were very tough inside...Bashaara Graves was their key in that game. I saw the Texas game on television, and they seemed to have kept their dominant inside play, and Spani and Burdick played better than in the GTech game. Massengale seemed better, as well...and Simmons seems to have gotten the message on the defensive end, at least.

If Harrison can't play, that will hurt their inside game, but I'll be very surprised if Baylor doesn't get a good game...especially if Simmons has a good shooting night.

Not going to happen; Baylor is going to pound the lady vols like a drum!

Reaction Score
Just a quick prediction, but I think the Lady Vols stay closer than many think. I'm going to predict a 74-58 final score.

Reaction Score
Not going to happen; Baylor is going to pound the lady vols like a drum!

You called it...the inside game disappeared and Tennessee forgot to bring a half-court offense...no idea how they planned to play Baylor...did they think they could run them out of the building?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom