Michelle Obama visits US Bball W Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
slide_241248_1288412_free.jpg

speedoo

Big Apple Big Dog
Reaction Score
Doug's big grin says he is enjoying being around another Chicago native.. Catch, too.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Well I don't know about "her" (don't know her, never met her), but the gesture was nice.
I believe ice was referring to Maya, not Mrs. Obama although Mrs. O seems very nice as well.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
I believe ice was referring to Maya, not Mrs. Obama although Mrs. O seems very nice as well.

I don't think so....knowing ice. ;) But again, I don't know Mrs. O so I can't really say.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
I don't think so....knowing ice. ;) But again, I don't know Mrs. O so I can't really say.
I did mean Maya. She is always sweet as honey.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Because you response seemed to be in response to Milford above you about Maya in pics. Since you quoted no one.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Because you response seemed to be in response to Milford above you about Maya in pics. Since you quoted no one.

If I don't quote anyone then I am responding to the thread.

"Michelle Obama visits US Bball W Team"

That's nice. I know what you were really after. ;)

JS

Reaction Score
Because your response seemed to be in response to Milford
There's where you went wrong. It's all clear to me now.

If you respond to Meyers' response, inaccurately calling it a response to Milford's response, which was clearly a response to the thread, then your response is unresponsive to Meyers' response, which was likewise to the thread, as he pointed out in his response to you, so there's in fact no response to Milford's response, and any new responder to his response will be a . . .

first-responder-patch_small.jpg

Reaction Score

If you respond to Meyers' response, inaccurately calling it a response to Milford's response, which was clearly a response to the thread, then your response is unresponsive to Meyers' response, which was likewise to the thread, as he pointed out in his response to you, so there's in fact no response to Milford's response, and any new responder to his response will be a . . .

Now you guys have lost me again... :oops:

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Please be careful in referring to anyone involved with Meyers as a first Responder. It may cause him undue stress given his recent events and surgery.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score

It seemed so simple to me. :D

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Please be careful in referring to anyone involved with Meyers as a first Responder. It may cause him undue stress given his recent events and surgery.

They let me start running, er jogging, er shuffling a little bit in rehab. 12 weeks out now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom