Michael Bradley gave up scholarship | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Michael Bradley gave up scholarship

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
this kid deserves nothing but success in life. this kid absolutely did not have to do this and with all hes been through it speaks volumes about him as a person. he should get and i suspect he will get the biggest ovation from us uconn fans all season. i really hope and believe this was done on the up and up by jc and everyone involved where mb didnt feel obligated or pressured into it.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
this kid deserves nothing but success in life. this kid absolutely did not have to do this and with all hes been through it speaks volumes about him as a person. he should get and i suspect he will get the biggest ovation from us uconn fans all season. i really hope and believe this was done on the up and up by jc and everyone involved where mb didnt feel obligated or pressured into it.
Absolutely. I hope the fans give him the props he deserves.

Reaction Score
You do need studs on the team but you also need guys on the team who make sacrifices like Bradley, hoping he can be more then "the guy who gave up his scholarship to Drummond", would like to see him as a guy who can pick up some hard fouls off the bench, go at against AD and AO every day in practice

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
now Jimmy has to get him into the league after coaching him for 5 years

they'll make a movie out of that story

Reaction Score
Great business decision for MB. The return on investment (himself) will pay dividends throughout the course of his life. This Cosa Nostra is a beautiful thing. MB will get PT....and he has scored the first points of the season.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
how do you get a gif as your signature again
I am embarassed to admit that I find the woman with the tic 2nd row right side pretty amusing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom