Mich St 17-- tOSU 0 | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Mich St 17-- tOSU 0

Status
Not open for further replies.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Im surprised that once OSU got the lead they coughed it up. Impressive win for MSU. How did they dump a game to Notre Dame?

Reaction Score
OMG it could be over!

And the price just went up for Nardz. :eek:

Nah, Warde has leverage. We aren't desperate for anyone. Warde has an ace in his pocket actually two aces with Casey.

This is a buyers market.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
OMG it could be over!

And the price just went up for Nardz. :eek:
Who is hiring? Its a good year to be in the market. Sure he could take a chance and come back as DC at State, but his star could fade just as quickly. Reportedly he might be interested in Ball State if it opens up.

Reaction Score
show-me-the-money-o.gif

Reaction Score
How did they dump a game to Notre Dame?

I was reading an article about Narduzzi last week, in it it mentioned that according to Narduzzi the Notre Dame game was lost due to some very bad defensive pass int. penalties in ND's favor.

We know how that (phantom flags) feels against ND so I believe it.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
I'm happy that MSU won. I'd rather see whether FSU can knock off SEC Auburn.

Reaction Score
Narduzzi's defense held Ohio State to 160 yards below their average. OSU had 373 total, had been averaging 530.

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
Time for RabidHusky to track the Whelan Engineering private jet to Lansing!

Reaction Score
Apparently Narduzzi came down from the box to coach the 4th quarter from the sidelines.

Reaction Score
"It was news to me"

how about this, medic: tOSU 1-10 on 3rd down, 0-2 on 4th. anybody else post that?

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I was reading an article about Narduzzi last week, in it it mentioned that according to Narduzzi the Notre Dame game was lost due to some very bad defensive pass int. penalties in ND's favor.

We know how that (phantom flags) feels against ND so I believe it.

Yeah the calls were brutal. That isn't just according to Narduzzi pretty much everyone agrees.

Stuff happens on the road I guess - they won their 9 Big 10 games by double digits. Pretty impressive.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Nah, Warde has leverage. We aren't desperate for anyone. Warde has an ace in his pocket actually two aces with Casey.

This is a buyers market.

LOL a month ago it was Boyle who was going to attract a coach. Now Casey is the ace in the hole.

Tremendous on the little amount of sample needed to get people to talk gibberish.

Reaction Score
LOL a month ago it was Boyle who was going to attract a coach. Now Casey is the ace in the hole.

Tremendous on the little amount of sample needed to get people to talk gibberish.

6 games is good enough for me, I'm sold. I wish the season were starting tomorrow.

Reaction Score
It was a few threads up in the same thread you posted it in - just breaking balls.

Understood. No offense taken. Trying to get breaking news by you is like trying to get a fastball past Hank Aaron -- sunrise by a rooster is the term, I believe.

Reaction Score
I was torn at about this game. I did not want to see the SEC get into the BCS title game; but, I cannot stand Myer and Ohio St. After listening to the Fox announcing drool over Braxton & Company during the second quarter, I went in 100% for Michigan St.

Reaction Score
I was all in on MSU from the start...I bet my friend who is an tOSU fan to the core (everything from clothing to his van are tOSU colors...with everything else in between!!) that if MSU won he had to fly a Sparty flag at his house every week next year during football season..if tOSU won I would do the same with a tOSU flag. He excitedly took the bet...not he isn't so happy!!!

Reaction Score
I have a Michigan St. long-sleeve t-shirt. Why? I was in Lansing for work once and I had a free afternoon, so I walked around East Lansing as it was a beautiful day out. Ended up in the Michigan St. bookstore and after a while noticed people giving me odd or dirty looks. Maybe I left my fly open? Nope. Much worse. I realized that the Gap polo I had on was yellow and blue striped. Yikes. I quickly bought the gray Michigan St. long sleeve to cover it up before I was murdered.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom