Mich St 17-- tOSU 0 | The Boneyard

Mich St 17-- tOSU 0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
I hope Warde is in Indianapolis by now to interview and offer Narduzzi at halftime.

Reaction Score
I'm looking at that stadium and atmosphere and trying not to ask myself the obvious question.

Reaction Score
Not impressed with Herman's offense, it seems very dependent on a running QB. Plus our offense seems just fine the way it is.

Narduzzi however......

If Narduzzi were smart he would tell Warde he would be very open to keeping TJ and the rest of the offensive staff. Maybe TJ would stay knowing that Narduzzi might not be here very long.

Burton's money could smooth everything out between the two coaches. If they work together and win, everybody wins.

If that doesn't work for Narduzzi I would rather just keep TJ, I'd rather just keep TJ anyway.

Last edited:

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
Narduzzi may be great on defense, but the offense is plain vanilla. I like the Weist offense better. Wish we could have both.
You know if we hire Narduzzi, he probably won't bring MSU's OC with him, right?

Reaction Score
He doesn't have control over the offense, though.

That's true. And I believe he does more with less, as opposed to Herman. Plus I want nothing to do with TOSU and hoping WM feels the same way.

OT Bosa is incredible. I think he's like 18 years old.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Even when it was 17-0 I couldn't see Michigan State winning. Just one of those games that seems preordained.

Reaction Score
“@KevinGehlWLNS: #MSU DC Pat Narduzzi just left the press box. We saw him getting on the elevator, heading down to the field. #Spartans need a boost.”

... Or he's got a plane to catch :D:p

Reaction Score
the refs will make sure OSU wins this, if they need their help ;)

Reaction Score
Even when it was 17-0 I couldn't see Michigan State winning. Just one of those games that seems preordained.
I really don't want to see an SEC team in the title game. They have gotten a little to full of themselves for me. They aren't more deserving than everyone else just cause they're the SEC, they just like to think that.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I really don't want to see an SEC team in the title game. They have gotten a little to full of themselves for me. They aren't more deserving than everyone else just cause they're the SEC, they just like to think that.

I'd rather see Auburn and Florida State because I'd like to see a competitive game.

The SEC and their fans are annoying but they really are light years ahead. Just watch the NFL draft - they completely dominate the early rounds for a reason.

Reaction Score

I hate Meyer more than the SEC.

Reaction Score
I get it. I really do. But no way an unbeaten team from the other P5 conferences left out for a one loss SEC team. At least not an unbeaten team the caliber of Ohio State.

That Bama got to play for it a couple of years ago after losing their championship game was a farce. But oh well.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I get it. I really do. But no way an unbeaten team from the other P5 conferences left out for a one loss SEC team. At least not an unbeaten team the caliber of Ohio State.

That Bama got to play for it a couple of years ago after losing their championship game was a farce. But oh well.

I wouldn't leave out an undefeated Ohio State team either. But they are losing and if Michigan State wins Ohio State's resume pales in comparison to Auburn's.

Reaction Score
“@KevinGehlWLNS: #MSU DC Pat Narduzzi just left the press box. We saw him getting on the elevator, heading down to the field. #Spartans need a boost.”

... Or he's got a plane to catch :D:p

It just worked on fourth and short. Just caught a shot of him fired up on the sideline. They could win this thing.

Reaction Score
The way FSU is playing I don't see them losing they just meet the eye test a stud qb, speed that can play against an SEC team, and a coaching staff that knows the SEC real well.

Reaction Score
come on put OSU away here, damn stay in well momentum carried him OB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member