Miami and the NCAA | The Boneyard

Miami and the NCAA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I wonder how long it's going to take for people (you know the talking heads) to start realizing that the dreaded Death Penalty words were, and are in real play around the University of Miami.

It's happened before, and the Southwest Conference was destroyed by it.

Got to be good at finding your way through smoke and mirrors in the shifting college landscape.

The NCAA doesn't think it's got any effect in these college conference shifiting matters - Emmert is full of baloney.

Reaction Score
I wonder how long it's going to take for people (you know the talking heads) to start realizing that the dreaded Death Penalty words were, and are in real play around the University of Miami.

It's happened before, and the Southwest Conference was destroyed by it.

Got to be good at finding your way through smoke and mirrors in the shifting college landscape.

The NCAA doesn't think it's got any effect in these college conference shifiting matters - Emmert is full of baloney.

I'm pretty sure that everyone not named Mark may realizes just the opposite. Now you never know what the NCAA may find, but to this point it doesn't seem as dramatic as Yahoo has made it out to be. I'll be curious to see if any of the sources for the Yahoo story actually come forward and speak to the NCAA about the things that Shapiro is claiming or of they remain as anonymous as they have been to this point.

I'm sure that the NCAA will find enough to levy sanctions, but it isn't going to be anything that shuts a program down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman
Top Bottom