Miami @ #1 Louisville - 1/26/21 | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Miami @ #1 Louisville - 1/26/21

Who will win this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LETTERL

Pack Leader
Reaction Score
I had to leave before this game ended...just positive Louisville would run away with this game in the second half. Miami must have shot a season-high percentage today! 76 points is a lot for them.

Reaction Score
I think State is the more balanced of the two teams. Louisville has the advantage in the backcourt... but State has the clear advantage in the front court. Plus they have six players who can drop 15+ points in any given game. Not sure Louisville has that.
I agree with that right now, too.

I am still not entirely sold on NC State, but I do think they have perhaps the most balanced roster in the country. By comparison, I would say both UConn and South Carolina have unbalanced rosters (Conn undermanned at the forward/post positions, and Carolina at guard). And I’d loop Louisville in there with UConn. Does L’Ville have any active forwards besides Cochran and Dixon?

Reaction Score
I agree with that right now, too.

I am still not entirely sold on NC State, but I do think they have perhaps the most balanced roster in the country. By comparison, I would say both UConn and South Carolina have unbalanced rosters (Conn undermanned at the forward/post positions, and Carolina at guard). And I’d loop Louisville in there with UConn. Does L’Ville have any active forwards besides Cochran and Dixon?
No real inside presence other than Cochran and Dixon. Walz has said that he is reluctant to play them together because foul trouble would be a killer. Ramani Parker (redshirt freshman) is skilled but needs strength and, from what Walz has said, better practice habits. Balogun is an athletic wing who is an active defender and rebounder, and who blocks more than her share of shots. That's it.

Bliss

Mizzou Ballyhoo
Reaction Score
I had to turn off the audio because Ward and Robinson just went on and on about player bios, coming events, past events, etc. Incredibly boring conversations.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom