MHver3 on Clemson and FSU | Page 2 | The Boneyard

MHver3 on Clemson and FSU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
So, he means the rest of the Big East.

No, he says it's two out of those five.

MHver3@MHver3
Espn now offering to sweeten the pot for the B12-renegotiation-if we expand with 2 Big East teams. Now giving us five to choose from

Reaction Score
These WVU "insiders" are like a pestilence that won't die.
Every new thing that happens is quickly given another scenario to fit their narrative.

I went to their board and asked:
"Where are the "INSIDER" posts from 09/10/12 that say;
"ND to **BE in all sports except fb & hockey. Presser for tomorrow. $50MM exit fee to be announced".

They kept deleting the thread and all I got was...... (crickets).

Bottomline- they were butthurt bcause they felt WVU was a "better" option for expansion than their arch-rival Pitt, or the Cuse.
Now, its all about the "imminent" demise of the ACC & everyone who thinks diffrently, just "doesn't get it".
I don't know what'll happen next in expansion, and I hope you guys eventually join us in the ACC, but you listen to the
Blue Ridge Mountain Nostradamus' at your own peril. :rolleyes:

** ACC...

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
ESPN had already informed the Big 12, long before all the rumors started by west virginia bloggers, there would be no increase for adding Florida St and Clemson.

MHver3@MHver3
Espn now offering to sweeten the pot for the B12-renegotiation-if we expand with 2 Big East teams. Now giving us five to choose from

So adding FSU and Clemson won't bring the B-12 any additional money yet any two of Cincy, USF, Rutgers, UConn & Louisville is sufficient to cause ESPN to sweeten the pot.

Either someone (or more than one) is speaking out of his ass or ESPN is putting some vendetta ahead of sound business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104
Top Bottom