MHver3: ESPN pushing Uconn to B1G

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Can u say nippy??

You sure?

aniston6.jpeg

Reaction Score
I think you overestimate me. (Unless you mean I can post a better reference, as opposed to achieve a better result.)

I am not a pop culture guy. I change female icons very slowly.
FTR, the latest rumor from the likes of TMZ, etc. is that she's pregnant. Strange that you should bring up her name now. Hmmm. :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reaction Score
I think MHver should just be appointed as UConn AD. We'd be in the B1G tomorrow.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
You can do better.

No way, dude. Have you seen Horrible Bosses? Anniston is making a comeback on many top 5 lists!

Reaction Score
No way, dude. Have you seen Horrible Bosses? Anniston is making a comeback on many top 5 lists!

She is hot in that movie but definitely looks older these days. I think hot 40 somethings are nice now. When I was 22 I only thought they were hot in a "hot for an old lady sort of way."

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
She is hot in that movie but definitely looks older these days. I think hot 40 somethings are nice now. When I was 22 I only thought they were hot in a "hot for an old lady sort of way."
Obviously Syracuse bb players had a different set of standards than you did at a young age.

Reaction Score
Hah! I meant the young Deborah Kerr. Or Ann Archer in that Michael Douglas boiled rabbit movie.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Three thoughts:

First, I posted this in another thread but I wondered if we were left out by the ACC as the tethered goat to (attempt) to stave off defection from their bigger neighbor.

Second, I can't believe we still listen to MHVer.

Third, if true, **** you ESPN. NOW you want to play nice to save leagues?
All other things aside, if ESPN has the ability to get us into the B1G and actually takes the steps to pull it off, this will not only repay any perceived slight that they may have sent our way over the years, it will easily repay whatever financial incentives the state has ever given them.

Reaction Score
I'm still not giving him a follow. (For one thing any UConn rumors get posted on the BY so no need to right?)

Somehow, I don't believe Delany is beholden to ESPN like Swofford is (or GDL was). He will do what is best for the B1G and that's all folks.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Somehow, I don't believe Delany is beholden to ESPN like Swofford is (or GDL was). He will do what is best for the B1G and that's all folks.
What ESPN would need to do is put enough cash on the table to prevent dilution of shares, or perhaps create a net plus to the other members. I'm not all convinced there is a financial incentive for them to that, but I'm open to hearing arguments.

Reaction Score
MHVer is awesome entertainment! I don't think that anyone believes him, but like any other circus oddity, you just can't turn away...
Who doesn't like reading the inquirer. Even if Elvis isn't livin on mars. He is great bathroom reading material

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Fox is whispering in his left ear and ESPN is whispering in his right ear! Fox is leaving $$$ in his left hand, ESPN is leaving $$$ in his right hand. I believe Fox wins this battle because the B!G Ten Network is the cash cow for the B!G.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom