Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
http://www.uconnhuskies.com/sports/m-hockey/spec-rel/010115aaa.html

7p face-off

Audio - WHUS 91.7 FM
Video - UMassAthletics.com
Live Stats - Gametracker
Twitter - UConnMHOC

>> UConn vs. UMass... The UMass Minutemen lead the all-time series, 26-9-2. Since the
Huskies made the transition to Division I hockey in 1998-99, the Huskies are 2-10-1 against
their Minutemen. The Huskies knocked off UMass 2-1 in the consolation game of last season’s
UConn Hockey Classic tournament at the XL Center, the first meeting between the two schools
in the state of Connecticut since the 1977-78 season. UConn’s only other victory against
UMass on the Division I level came in the 2004-05 season, 3-2 in Amherst.<

Reaction Score
UConnMHOC6:20pm via TweetDeck
The Husky Line-Up for Friday @UMassHockeyPuck Drops at 7 pm #BleedBlue pic.twitter.com/gE4krnbne8

umass.png

Reaction Score
Good win, seemed like we took our foot off the pedal but a W is a W is a W! I don't know about anybody else though but if we lost that game that would have been the first time this season I would have been upset at a result.

Reaction Score
Good win, seemed like we took our foot off the pedal but a W is a W is a W! I don't know about anybody else though but if we lost that game that would have been the first time this season I would have been upset at a result.

Last two minutes was agony... kept waiting for the screened rebound.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
We should not expect to win any games in HE. We don't have the horses yet.
Good win, let's keep the momentum.....

Reaction Score
I was at the game with my UMASS season ticket holding friend. UMASS is gonna be a slightly better team for the second half of the season after finally getting their top recruit from the USHL, Brandon Montour. #26 was clearly one of the best players on the ice, and UMASS will only get better as he gets a few more practices with the team under his belt.

Once again UCONN played with poise and patience and pulled off a very nice HE road win.

"Losing Montour for the first semester of the school year is a huge blow for the Minuteman, as he was expected to be the team's top recruit, and among the best recruits in the entire nation this year. Montour won both the USHL Defenseman of the Year and Player of the Year awards last season while scoring 62 points in 60 games for the Blackhawks. He was drafted in the second round of this summer's NHL Draft by Anaheim, and reportedly was extremely impressive at Anaheim's prospect camp in July.

Montour will play in Waterloo until he is able to enroll. UMass will play 13 games prior to December 16th, with a 14th game the evening of the 16th against Northeastern before taking a two-week break for the holidays."

http://www.sbncollegehockey.com/hoc...ecruit-brandon-montour-to-miss-first-semester

Reaction Score
Colorado College (0-9-1 away) and Army (4-13-2 overall) appear to be very winnable games. It be nice to kick off the 2nd half 4-1 heading into the match-up vs. UMass-Lowell.

4in16

uses the force
Reaction Score
Agreed just saw that last night. Got to be pretty damn familiar with UMass Lowell by now too.

Reaction Score
Nice to see them come out of such a long break playing well. The next 2 games are key...can't have a let down what so ever. Then they have to finish league play strong. Interesting to see Richardson was a scratch again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom