Mexico game | The Boneyard

Mexico game

Reaction Score
We look so incredibly uninventive, Mexico has all the creativity on the pitch. Trapp should never be a starter for the national team, let alone the captain, and Acosta is a central player, never a winger. Missing Pulisic significantly.

Reaction Score
We look so incredibly uninventive, Mexico has all the creativity on the pitch. Trapp should never be a starter for the national team, let alone the captain, and Acosta is a central player, never a winger. Missing Pulisic significantly.

This is what happens when the MLS moron coach starts four defensive midfielders.

Reaction Score
This is what happens when the MLS moron coach starts four defensive midfielders.
I hate to harp on the guy because he’s a great kid, but I really can’t see one thing Trapp does well. This is why i’m so hesitant to any MLS coach, they don’t stress ball movement and creativity, we need an experienced European coach.

Reaction Score
I hate to harp on the guy because he’s a great kid, but I really can’t see one thing Trapp does well. This is why i’m so hesitant to any MLS coach, they don’t stress ball movement and creativity, we need an experienced European coach.

He is another MLS product like Acosta who is being rammed down our throats.

And Twellman’s rant on the coaching situation was spot on. You wait till December to announce Jose Mourinho, not Greg Berhalter.

MLSLOL!

Reaction Score
Acosta was bad. Trapp looks like a lost puppy on ice. Wow is he awful, and this was Mexico's b squad.

I'm high on Adams and Steffen after these 2 games. They need to get to Europe pronto. A bit worried we don't have enough oomph up front to compete in the next WC. Need our guys to grow up fast. Expected more from PSG weah.

Reaction Score
A bit worried we don't have enough oomph up front to compete in the next WC. Need our guys to grow up fast

Pulisic, Weah, Sargant, Wood, Novakovic - promising group. agreed in that they need to mature for us to take the next step

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom