Mets, UConn overlap upsets some viewers - Danbury News Times | The Boneyard

Mets, UConn overlap upsets some viewers - Danbury News Times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
How can Enright and the SNY guy say that with a straight face? We had people in HArtford county not getting the game. I live in MA and did not get the game and I'm pretty sure that Boston is east of the Housatonic.

Reaction Score
Was everyone able to see it on espn3, or were there blackouts there too.

Reaction Score
Was everyone able to see it on espn3, or were there blackouts there too.

ESPN3 blacked it out where the game was supposed to be shown on TV -- within SNY's area. The problem was that when SNY showed the Mets instead, the blackout area wasn't changed. So, in Fairfield County, you get Mets on SNY but couldn't get the game on ESPN3 because we were supposed to be watching UConn on SNY.

Reaction Score
right, I couldn't get it on espn3 either. Of course I was supposed to be in an area that got the game...

Reaction Score
I live in Seymour and actually I found this message board while frantically looking for an answer as to why on earth I am watching a stupid mets game instead of the Uconn game. I can understand the pre-emption but what really irked me is how they had the post game crap and the sports recap show airing for seemingly ever before starting the game. I fell asleep before it was over as it ran way too late. And like most things, I hate having to watch any sporting event on a delay as it's difficult to avoid having it spoiled for you.

Reaction Score
I couldn't access UConn game on TV in "Far Fetched" County thanks to Cablevision. The weird thing is during Mets game SNY went black...lost feed or something, for the remainder of the night. I tried calling Cablevision however the lines were jammed.../busy signal. Called customer service today for billing adjustment, retold the facts of what happened...they acted as if it was "News" to them. But credited me $2.:confused:

Anyone else have similar experience?

Reaction Score
I couldn't access UConn game on TV in "Far Fetched" County thanks to Cablevision. The weird thing is during Mets game SNY went black...lost feed or something, for the remainder of the night. I tried calling Cablevision however the lines were jammed.../busy signal. Called customer service today for billing adjustment, retold the facts of what happened...they acted as if it was "News" to them. But credited me $2.:confused:

Anyone else have similar experience?

I have directv but I kept checking back and forth to see if they were showing the game or not and seemed like the mets game was played in the entirety with no interruptions. I think the most frustrating part of this was that ESPN3 maintained the blackout during all of this. This would be mostly a non issue if that were resolved as I wouldve just turned on the xbox and streamed it right through there and seen it live and forgotten about it. It seems like the University isnt all that upset about this and they should be. SNY botched the selling of Uconn's product.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom