Message From Geno To CT Sun | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Message From Geno To CT Sun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huskee11

The Sultan
Reaction Score
Curious as to how you got into his GHIN info, since a password and user name are needed. Hard to do without his GHIN number.
Somewhat surprisingly, it isn`t hard. I have my own GHIN number and pw since I post scores there. When I log in, there is a "Golfer Lookup" link at the top of the page.

You can click on that, choose a state, first/last name, and you can find out the handicap of anyone else who posts on GHIN. You can also see the name of their home course, and the scores and the course rating and slope of the courses they have played, but not the names of those courses.

For example, Ray Allen has an index of 1.1(!), Dan Orlovsky 6.6. Kevin "Tin Cup" Costner checks in at an 11.2.

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
Wicked Good effort, Bigboote..... sincerely, Baa Ha bur
I spent a week in those environs (mostly Quietside) a couple of months ago. If you’re there year round, you’re very lucky about seven months of the year. ;)

Reaction Score
Surprised to see replies to the post on Twitter reducing this to anti-Parker. To be, it is pride in former UCONN players and the state of CT.

Reaction Score
The Candace Parker fans have lost their minds on Twitter over this and they think he only did this to "get back at her."

They're a very confused bunch.
They need to get over it, most of us don't care

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member