Message From Geno To CT Sun | The Boneyard

Message From Geno To CT Sun

Status
Not open for further replies.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
I agree, @AmeriConn it looks like Geno has lost a couple of pounds since April.
More than a couple. When you look good you feel good, and when you feel good you look good. Remember people, when you have a bad back the worse thing you can do is remain overweight. Congratulations Geno. But remember for every pound you lost there is someone right behind to pick that spit up.

Reaction Score
More than a couple. When you look good you feel good, and when you feel good you look good. Remember people, when you have a bad back the worse thing you can do is remain overweight. Congratulations Geno. But remember for every pound you lost there is someone right behind to pick that spit up.
How can you guys tell from this picture? I can’t tell because he’s sitting down.

Reaction Score
Geno does look great. I would’ve thought he laid off the golf this summer but it looks Iike he has some color to him. Maybe he was in on the summer workouts? :rolleyes:

Huskee11

The Sultan
Reaction Score
According to GHIN (Golf Handicap Information Network), his handicap index has gone down to a 9.2, very respectable. His son Mike is a 2.4, which is crazy good.

He has only five rounds posted in 2022, but they are good scores, 82, 81, 81, 78, and 83. The course ratings and slopes of the courses he has played indicate that they are generally difficult courses. So he is playing well when he plays.

From the HBO series that covered the 2017 season (I think), we know that he loves golf (or gaaff as he calls it) and that he has a well honed swing.

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
Bad knees too, or especially. I've dropped 10 in the last couple of months and my knees are very thankful. 20 more and I'm back to junior year track season weight. Not likely as they'd say in Maine.

Reaction Score
“It is better to look mahvelous than to feel mahvelous and my dahling….you look mahvelous!”

JordyG

Reaction Score
According to GHIN (Golf Handicap Information Network), his handicap index has gone down to a 9.2, very respectable. His son Mike is a 2.4, which is crazy good.

He has only five rounds posted in 2022, but they are good scores, 82, 81, 81, 78, and 83. The course ratings and slopes of the courses he has played indicate that they are generally difficult courses. So he is playing well when he plays.

From the HBO series that covered the 2017 season (I think), we know that he loves golf (or gaaff as he calls it) and that he has a well honed swing.
Somebody here (yeah, I'm talking to you @Huskee11) is a gamer, either then or now. Which is it?

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Geno does look great. I would’ve thought he laid off the golf this summer but it looks Iike he has some color to him. Maybe he was in on the summer workouts? :rolleyes:
Or over in Europe looking for Ines. ;)

Huskee11

The Sultan
Reaction Score
Somebody here (yeah, I'm talking to you @Huskee11) is a gamer, either then or now. Which is it?
I get in about 25-30 rounds a year. I am not great but I have fun with it. Play more in retirement than I ever did while working.

I would be looking for a stroke per side from Geno, and hope one day to be in a position to ask him for it. Wishful thinking!

JordyG

Reaction Score
I get in about 25-30 rounds a year. I am not great but I have fun with it. Play more in retirement than I ever did while working.

I would be looking for a stroke per side from Geno, and hope one day to be in a position to ask him for it. Wishful thinking!
...and that "Sun Warrior" stuff.? Not a gamer there?

Huskee11

The Sultan
Reaction Score
...and that "Sun Warrior" stuff.? Not a gamer there?
Nah. My avatar is Ryu from Street Fighter II, selected because it brings back fond memories of my son at age 5 wiping the floor with me at that game. (Bad parenting, I know, but he turned out fine.) That`s probably the last time I played any video games.

Sun Warrior is a yoga pose. My wife drags me to yoga every now and then. So I qualify as a Sun Warrior, but not by much.:cool:

Reaction Score
Bad knees too, or especially. I've dropped 10 in the last couple of months and my knees are very thankful. 20 more and I'm back to junior year track season weight. Not likely as they'd say in Maine.
Wicked Good effort, Bigboote..... sincerely, Baa Ha bur

Reaction Score

Curious as to how you got into his GHIN info, since a password and user name are needed. Hard to do without his GHIN number.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom