Message for Triad | The Boneyard

Message for Triad

Status
Not open for further replies.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Tough game tonight, but a very good year. Regular season ACC championship is very nice. Some positives:

Nneka is gone next year.

Griner is gone the following year.

Compared to last year, your inside game is much better.

Your talented young players will be older and even better next year and beyond.

Alexis Jones is supposed to be phenomenal.

The Duke women went much farther than the men. :)

Stick around!

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Injuries. I forgot the injuries. Hopefully everyone will be 100% in October.

Reaction Score
Alas for Duke, the 3 Musketeers will appear next year at UConn!
3_musketeers_low.jpg

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Very classy message for our Duke friends, thanks (to one of you, at least).

Hang in there, triad, Cam, RainDevil, et al. You guys have a boatload of talent and EWilliams is going to be a beast.

Reaction Score
Duke will be among my preseason favorites to get ot the Final Four next year. Three consecutive Elite 8's is something to build upon. A breakthrough is imminent.

The ACC with Duke, Maryland, Georgia Tech, and Syracuse(yes, Syracuse) should be the top WCBB conference.

Reaction Score
Duke will be among my preseason favorites to get ot the Final Four next year. Three consecutive Elite 8's is something to build upon. A breakthrough is imminent.

The ACC with Duke, Maryland, Georgia Tech, and Syracuse(yes, Syracuse) should be the top WCBB conference.

My understanding is that Syracuse and Pitt remain in the Big East but WVa leaves for the Big 12. West Va paid a buyout to get out early.

KnightBridgeAZ

Grand Canyon Knight
Reaction Score
My understanding is that Syracuse and Pitt remain in the Big East but WVa leaves for the Big 12. West Va paid a buyout to get out early.
For at least one more year. I think its supposed to be 2, but I look for them to be gone after next year.

Reaction Score

My understanding is that Syracuse and Pitt will not be on the ACC schedule for football this coming season due to the many contractual obligations/complexities, but there are no such hindrances to the basketball schedules.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
While Im disappointed that we didnt win last night, I cant complain... it was a pretty good year... and a really fun one for us Duke fans. It was great to watch our sophomore class develop... and seeing the talented EW grow during the season. Hopefully she can get healthy in the off season...... along with Jackson and Henson.

Im looking forward to next year with as much anticipation as any season since the 2002-2004 years.... probably more. :)

Im not much for guarantees.... but I will guarantee one thing. Duke WILL make the NCAA tournament next season :p

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Im not much for guarantees.... but I will guarantee one thing. Duke WILL make the NCAA tournament next season :p
Many of us think that you'll be the #3 team, so top 64 should be pretty safe. ;)

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Many of us think that you'll be the #3 team, so top 64 should be pretty safe. ;)

I too think we will be #3 going into next season. :)

I was thinking about this earlier.... but for 2013 UCONN is a lock for the top seed in trenton... Baylor in OKC.... and it will be either Duke or Maryland in Norfolk... with the loser being the #1 seed in Spokane... and Stanford will be the #2 seed in Spokane.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom