Message for boxerpups4me | The Boneyard

Message for boxerpups4me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boxerpups4me

Semper Paratus
Reaction Score
Will you stop posting on the Boneyard, before some of us actually start liking Tennessee?! :)

Sorry digger, your stuck with me for awhile :p..All joking aside though, I really enjoy reading the posts here and as a WCBB junkie, I can't get enough of it, even if it's on a rivals board lol :eek: I can tell many of you are very passionate about your team, and as a die hard Lady Vol fan, I can def relate!!

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Sorry digger, your stuck with me for awhile :p..All joking aside though, I really enjoy reading the posts here and as a WCBB junkie, I can't get enough of it, even if it's on a rivals board lol :eek: I can tell many of you are very passionate about your team, and as a die hard Lady Vol fan, I can def relate!!
Im happy to have you around, stick around

Reaction Score

Boxer, if more Tennessee Fans were like you we could have more civil conversations. Yes, there will always be disagreements, but the postings don't have to be mean and nasty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom