Merry Christmas.... | The Boneyard

Merry Christmas....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Merry Christmas to everyone on the best WCBB site, especially to Nan and the moderators who remind us we all love WCBB, whether UCONN fans or fans of other teams. The sharing of ideas, stats, and opinions makes each of us a little more knowledgeable. And a big Merry Christams to Geno, the staff, and the women of UCONN for enriching our lives so much.

JS

Reaction Score
....to all the BY'ers who put up with me and my posts throughout the year.
Oh, I don't know. I like the whimsicality of many of your posts and your use of humor to cut through unnecessary tension.

But perhaps I'm overcome by the spirit of goodwill. And now you owe me a gift.

I know Christmas conjures up different feelings for different people. For me, I still relive the excitement by watching the grandkids' joy; I love the music and the entire aura of it.

And as far as the religious foundation, will just say that singing Silent Night by candlelight at last evening's service was, as always, one of the warmest feelings of the year.

Merry Christmas back to you, and to all Boneyarders observing this special day.

wire chief

Testmeister
Reaction Score
My most memorable child's Christmas didn't even come from the tree.
I awoke groggily to a bright red Columbia-brand bicycle right in my bedroom.
It remains vivid (no, not the bike) in my mind to this day, and served me well (yes the bike) from age 8 to when
I got my learner's permit at 17.

God bless all (and coming from a bishop, that counts a whole lot:rolleyes:).

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
wire chief said:
It remains vivid (no, not the bike) in my mind to this day, and served me well (yes the bike) from age 8 to when

it certainly counts a lot with me wire. And what a fantastic memory! thank you for sharing it!

ChicagoGG

Windy City Kitty
Reaction Score
Wishing all the Boneyarders and their families and loved ones a wonderful holiday season and the enjoyment of the UConn march to Tampa.
Enjoy, all!

Reaction Score
Oh, I don't know. I like the whimsicality of many of your posts and your use of humor to cut through unnecessary tension.

But perhaps I'm overcome by the spirit of goodwill. And now you owe me a gift.

I know Christmas conjures up different feelings for different people. For me, I still relive the excitement by watching the grandkids' joy; I love the music and the entire aura of it.

And as far as the religious foundation, will just say that singing Silent Night by candlelight at last evening's service was, as always, one of the warmest feelings of the year.

Merry Christmas back to you, and to all Boneyarders observing this special day.
Thanks JS, I have 12 grandkids in the house right now; they really add to the blessings.
AND did you know, Silent Night is the most recorded song of all time, by far. I heard that from a DJ.

Reaction Score

And not just any bishop either, my favorite!

Reaction Score
Merry Christmas everyone and their families. It is just the most wonderful time of the year. All the best in 2015!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom