OT: - Merry Christmas Everyone! | The Boneyard

OT: Merry Christmas Everyone!

Reaction Score
Before I forget, I do want to wish all of you folks and Merry Christmas a Happy Channuka. Please enjoy your holiday, family and friends. Stay safe, warm and healthy. You have permission to spike your egg nog, overeat a little bit, go for the high cholesterol stuff, and relax. Remember, there are some that are standing on ramparts a long way from home.

Reaction Score
Ditto what VOD said. Holiday thoughts and prayers to our service men and women around the world. Then again for the less fortunate not knowing when their next meal will be or where it will come from.
Try for the Christmas spirit as best as one can in these trying times. Lets not have any gnarly grumps like this guy. ;)

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
With everything going on, and the pressure and demands everyone faces on a daily basis, it's nice to take a moment to reflect and be thankful for all that we do have. Merry Christmas, Happy New year, and I wish everyone great things in 2021!

Reaction Score
To all Merry Christmas ...

1608832692941.png

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Merry Christmas to all you Boneyard'ers and to your family, especially to all those that served this Country. Be it the Armed Forces, Police, Fire, and last but not least during these times of peril our Health Care professionals. You all have sacrificed much for this great Country be it serving overseas while your loved ones are home, or missing Christmas because of your job requires that you work a 24 hour shift. Thank you for your sacrifices and may your New Year bring you joy and happiness, like maybe #12.

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
Christmas Eve Lunch about to be served
Sadly, its just the 2 two of us in our enclave in northern Vermont

But fish and shrimp cakes, rib roast with all the trimmings and
Chateau Malescot 2010 will bring us some Christmas Cheer
Along with my orchestra's 1986 Semele, live from Carnegie Hall

Merry Christmas Boneyarder's

Michael

Reaction Score
Merry Christmas to ALL my fellow BYers. So many memories of Coast Guard Christmases of my past...good and bad. The worst had to be when my ship had to get underway to start a Caribbean drug patrol on Dec 24th. My wife's parents were visiting. The in laws wanted to see the ship get underway, so my wife took them and our 2 sons (3 & 6) to an overlook near our mooring. ( Note, my wife NEVER took our sons to see the ship leave port.) As we sailed by them, maybe 150 yards away, I could hear my sons crying their hearts out... so, of course I cried too. The best had to be the year we returned from patrol on Christmas eve... my Christmas shopping wasn't done very well, but that didnt matter!!! We were all together.

As a has been stated by @veryolddog , and others... please remember the Marines, Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen/women and Coasties deployed at this time... "Standing the Watch"... as they say.

Peace on earth!!

Reaction Score
Ditto what VOD said. Holiday thoughts and prayers to our service men and women around the world. Then again for the less fortunate not knowing when their next meal will be or where it will come from.
Try for the Christmas spirit as best as one can in these trying times. Lets not have any gnarly grumps like this guy. ;)

Would not have asked that many times.

MooseJaw

Bullmoose#1
Reaction Score

Michael

You have made my belly rumble thinking about your menu, so simply put. I hope everyone is with loved ones while enjoying the Holidays. MERRY CHRISTMAS.

Zorro

Nuestro Zorro Amigo
Reaction Score

Michael

What's that address again, amigo?

Reaction Score
Merry Christmas to all. I just woke up and under our tree, I found National Championships for the next 4 years from Paige and the team. Best present ever. I guess their shooting and defense get better after the first.

Reaction Score
To all of my friends in the Boneyard I want to wish both a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. This is perhaps one of the most trying times for many people under normal circumstances and with everything else that is going on it does make it more difficult. That is why it is so important that we know we have our family and just as importantly, each other - friends, co-workers and neighbors. Together we can overcome all of this and hopefully, sooner than later, return to normalady.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom