Merry Christmas all! | The Boneyard

Merry Christmas all!

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
FB_IMG_1640367473181.jpg

Reaction Score
There is lots of give and take on these boards. We all want to be a coach of multiple sports at the college level and I am thankful for everyone that voices their opinions. You all care and we are on our way back! Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas.

Reaction Score
Merry Christmas GIF by Leicester Riders

To everyone on the yard and best of all to my best friend who happens to be my brother who is in the late stages of Parkinson's and dementia, miss ya bro at the games hope that this years team helps to give you some peace. He reads the Boneyard and loves UConn bb, see you Sunday love Alien.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Merry Christmas GIF by Leicester Riders

To everyone on the yard and best of all to my best friend who happens to be my brother who is in the late stages of Parkinson's and dementia, miss ya bro at the games hope that this years team helps to give you some peace. He reads the Boneyard and loves UConn bb, see you Sunday love Alien.

God bless your brother, and everyone on the Yard,

Reaction Score
Two older teens at home. We all went to midnight Mass last night.

It's now 8:30am and I'm only one awake. The days of young kids up at crack of dawn to terrorize house are long gone. For those of you with youngins, enjoy it.
My 9 year old daughter was standing next to my bed at 5:14 a.m. this morning. Can't wait until that parts over. Love the rest of it.

Reaction Score
My 9 year old daughter was standing next to my bed at 5:14 a.m. this morning. Can't wait until that parts over. Love the rest of it.
You may be tired now and say that, but years from now you will miss it more than you can ever know.

God bless you and everyone on the site.

Merry Christmas!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom